Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
    Yes, all the other Republicans going along with the absurdity of this administration so they can give a massive tax cut to the rich is the height of strength and caring about the American people.
    I could tell you how the tax cuts will benefit the middle class, but apparently it's been discussed here before and we are not allowed to rehash.

Comment

• Comment

• That's a lot of sentences to rationalize that he won't get anything done. A lot of bluster, but no real action.

Comment

• MAGA means not paying off the irans and north koreas of the world forever and ever and ever and ever

you cut them off entirely if they want to continue along the nuclear path

MAGA means you don't continue providing billions of dollars for paris accord and other worldwide treaties/trade agreements that we seem to bear the brunt of the costs

all these are the right ideas

just the wrong guy running point

Comment

• There are a lot of people with great ideas, they always want someone else to implement their great ideas. He is President, get it done. The buck stops with him.

Comment

• DJT = lesser of two evils

I vote Libertarian...dumbasses
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                That's a lot of sentences to rationalize that he won't get anything done. A lot of bluster, but no real action.
                just pointing out the reality of the situation. It's the same argument of why, and I'm going to give you a piece of advise here, pointing to Chicago is a dumb argument for the pro gun advocates. The only way to know if Chicago's gun violence is helped or hurt by the strictest gun laws in the country would to have a second exact Chicago, one with loose gun laws. It's the only way. You can't point to Chicago and say that it is the result of too tight gun laws (like the pro second amendment crowd likes to do) without the exact comparison to examine.

Same thing with this deal.

In any event, it is one of the dumbest moves imaginable to release billions to Iran and allow them to continue their nuclear program in 10 years. It doesn't make one bit of sense to allow them to continue to fund terrorism all over the world, and build their military to become a regional superpower, AND THEN allow them to have a nuke.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  DJT = lesser of two evils

I vote Libertarian...dumbasses
                  Congrats on voting Libertarian! You must feel very good about yourself.

Comment

• Yes I do. Although my candidate didn't win...it kept a dangerous cunt from the POTUS.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      just pointing out the reality of the situation. It's the same argument of why, and I'm going to give you a piece of advise here, pointing to Chicago is a dumb argument for the pro gun advocates. The only way to know if Chicago's gun violence is helped or hurt by the strictest gun laws in the country would to have a second exact Chicago, one with loose gun laws. It's the only way. You can't point to Chicago and say that it is the result of too tight gun laws (like the pro second amendment crowd likes to do) without the exact comparison to examine.

Same thing with this deal.

In any event, it is one of the dumbest moves imaginable to release billions to Iran and allow them to continue their nuclear program in 10 years. It doesn't make one bit of sense to allow them to continue to fund terrorism all over the world, and build their military to become a regional superpower, AND THEN allow them to have a nuke.
                      Again, he can go make a deal right now. He campaigned on making a better deal. He campaigned on making health care better, more available, more affordable. Your boy needs to make good on his promises, He didn't campaign on creating a second Chicago and imposing looser gun laws.

You giving a lot of reasons why he can't, he is the President, he has control of everything, get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Yes I do. Although my candidate didn't win...it kept a dangerous cunt from the POTUS.
                        Yeah but your vote didn't mean shit.

Comment

Again, he can go make a deal right now. He campaigned on making a better deal. He campaigned on making health care better, more available, more affordable. Your boy needs to make good on his promises, He didn't campaign on creating a second Chicago and imposing looser gun laws.

You giving a lot of reasons why he can't, he is the President, he has control of everything, get it done.
                          It would help if he could cancel the first deal. But he cant.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              I could tell you how the tax cuts will benefit the middle class, but apparently it's been discussed here before and we are not allowed to rehash.
                              You don't have the basic facts straight, so you won't be able to do that. You know what actually might? The EU. Oddly enough. The interesting thing about the tax debate in the US is that, outside it, globally, we are in the midst of the biggest change to tax rules since the creation of the double-tax treaty in the 1920s. The tax debate in the US is almost entirely ignorant of quite a few of the actual, real factors shaping the policy options.

Comment

Yeah but your vote didn't mean shit.
                                ...neither did yours...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X