Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Not spinning shit. Just posting facts.

They are walking back Trump's attempt to make it look as if he is doing something new. Too bad that people buy his bullshit.

Come back when the Orange Monkey actually meets with Un. (I won't hold my breath)
    Yeah? When was the last time N Korea's leader meet with a sitting US President?

I believe that is something new, and something no other president could accomplish. And IF a denucularized N Korea is a result, then you can kiss his ass

Your tears are delicious
    Last edited by Kapture1; March 10, 2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Haha. Jesus. You are making my point

He hasn't. Because it has been policy not to sit with them unless there were "concrete concessions", the same as The Orange Monkey's staff is saying is true today.

And unless there are "concrete concessions" The Orange Monkey won't meet with him.

Nothing has fucking changed.

Should I type slower for you.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Haha. Jesus. You are making my point

He hasn't. Because it has been policy not to sit with them unless there were "concrete concessions", the same as The Orange Monkey's staff is saying is true today.

And unless there are "concrete concessions" The Orange Monkey won't meet with him.

Nothing has fucking changed.

Should I type slower for you.
        You are not intelligent.

N Korea came to us desperate for a meeting. Offered to stop rocket and nuke tests

We said ok, lets figure out when and where. We will meet if you keep your word and halt rocket and nuke tests.

CGVT: "because Trump is requiring N Korea to keep their word before meeting, that means hes walking back that he is willing to meet with N Korea as long as they do what they said they would "

You see how fucking stupid that sounds?

Comment

• But less than 24 hours later, the White House appeared to hedge somewhat and call into question whether the meeting would ever come to fruition. Sanders appeared to add the condition that North Korea take tangible steps toward denuclearization before any meeting takes place. Last year, North Korea successfully tested its intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Nothing has changed. Nothing.

Well, other than The Orange Monkey running his mouth and his staff having to cover for him.
          Oh, wait. That's right. Nothing has changed. *sigh*

Jesus. Your blind support has you grasping at straws.

Winning!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            the correct approach to the Russia investigation is process. Like wait until there's some sort of evidence of collusion before claim such.
            The problem with that language is the number of varied positions it can conceivably defend or mask. "Let's see some evidence" could mean what GWB meant about climate change, as in "lets ignore it unless forced to do otherwise", or it could mean "I got funding to study mercury in vaccines so I can shut up those anti-vaxxer people for good'' or it could mean "I can read like anyone else about the Ukraine plank of the GOP platform or Don Jr.'s response to emails, or about a few other things here, and I can connect some very obvious dots otherwise, but I choose not to."

Bottom line -- Russia is not a collusion story that ends in impeachment. It's one chapter in a wider a corruption story in which collusion is just a part and impeachment is not the final chapter. The correct approach to this is to note that either America can take its medicine now, or wait until it becomes sicker.

Comment

• hahaaaa, you're a joke.

And yet they are working on setting up a date, time and location as we speak
              When the meeting happens, what will you be bitching about then? The fuck will you be crying about then? You need to get that derangement disorder checked out.

Comment

• But, I'm like a stable genius...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  A one on one meeting with the POTUS has long been a goal of NK and it?s nuclear program. It shows his people and the world that they are the equal of the US. So mission accomplished.

I don?t care about that personally, I would talk with anyone but, I know there was a real hue and cry when Obama suggested he would meet with the Iranians.

That said, I hope it works. And I hope the NK does denuclearize. Of course, when they did agree to stop working on Nukes when Clinton was in office, they cheated on the deal and kept thier program. So, maybe they lie as much as the current POTUS? Who knows but I?m hoping for the best.
                  Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  How many of you progs, specifically hack, Oracle, CGVT, DSL, Jeff, and SLF, would prefer that Trump not meet with the NoKos in May? Are any of you able to specify what the US is giving up in such a meeting?

You are against that meeting because it might become a foreign policy win for Trump, and that might help him win another term. That, in turn, would limit the free shit you progs are able to suck off the tit of the federal government (read: the American taxpayers). There is no downside to a meeting with the NoKos, but you guys understand that a Trump win might cost you some largesse, and so you oppose the May meeting, but never give an example of how it might hurt the US. Your greed and your desire to take from the productive members of society is disgusting.
                  Dude, I said two days ago that I was happy for the meeting and supported Obama when he said he would meet with leaders. Why are you so sure of what everyone else thinks? If you?d actually listen maybe you?d actually learn what people think and consider it.

And talent, I do not think congress intended to include sexual orientation in Title VII, although I can?t remember the last time I looked up the law in the 2nd circuit so I can?t speak to that case.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The most important thing is to find something and someone which generate disgust which you can then vent on the forum here.

The reality is that the US is getting played on the diplomatic stage, but either way these are the same objections the GOP had when the Obama Administration reached out to Iran. If you don't like it now, shouldn't have done it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

The reality is that the US is getting played on the diplomatic stage, but either way these are the same objections the GOP had when the Obama Administration reached out to Iran. If you don't like it now, shouldn't have done it then.
                      Exactlyg

It is a lot like when Clinton was getting abused by Castro in the 90s.

Only the stakes are much higher
                      Last edited by CGVT; March 10, 2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Good stuff from Sessions on nationwide injunctions: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...enforcing-law/

Had some great meetings around the state this week including with the Great Lakes Hyperloop Consortium. Fascinating shit. Would share more but this board seems generally hostile to entrepreneurship (except Geezer!) and the shit America dominates at. But, I'll say it -- GO USA!

Back to the NK-US negotiations that will amount to nothing.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I come across as hostile to business? I am not - unless those businesses are Brio's Cake-welching Bistro, Scout.com and their thieving auto renewal when you cancel, or PayPal we keep your money for weeks and draw interest before we release it to you bastards.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You're generally hostile.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I am a Scot. Hostility is just our quaint cultural affectation.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X