No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      the judged officiated George Soros wedding.
      Do you have any criticisms of her decision on the merits or will you just throw out tired anti-Semitic George Soros conspiracy theories? Can you list many examples of trials where the defendants were given the unilateral ability to determine what evidence was and was not admissible in court?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Do you have any criticisms of her decision on the merits or will you just throw out tired anti-Semitic George Soros conspiracy theories? Can you list many examples of trials where the defendants were given the unilateral ability to determine what evidence was and was not admissible in court?
        I have serious concerns over her ability to remain impartial. He's the largest funder of the most radical leftwing causes.

Isn't that how it goes? shouldn't a judge recuse themselves over the mere appearance of conflicted interests?

Comment

I have serious concerns over her ability to remain impartial. He's the largest funder of the most radical leftwing causes.

Isn't that how it goes? shouldn't a judge recuse themselves over the mere appearance of conflicted interests?
          In other words, you admit you have absolutely nothing to go on at this point on why her decision was wrong other than trying to associate her with the great boogieman of the Alt Right, George Soros.

Comment

• Damn near everyone at the SDNY US Attorney's Office and the entire rotation of judges in the Southern District of New York must be bought by Soros.

Kapture, Start focusing your attacks on Barbara Jones now. She was originally appointed to the bench by Clinton! OMG BIAS!

Catching up on an old story, how much have you donated to the Roy Moore defense fund?

Comment

Damn near everyone at the SDNY US Attorney's Office and the entire rotation of judges in the Southern District of New York must be bought by Soros.

Kapture, Start focusing your attacks on Barbara Jones now. She was originally appointed to the bench by Clinton! OMG BIAS!

Catching up on an old story, how much have you donated to the Roy Moore defense fund?

Speaking of Clinton, the Soros judge was also Bill Clinton's pick to be AG, but withdrew when it came to light she hired an illegal immigrant.

move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

In other words, you admit you have absolutely nothing to go on at this point on why her decision was wrong other than trying to associate her with the great boogieman of the Alt Right, George Soros.
                I already told you, her conflicts of interest. I know you will brush it off because 100 percent of the time you are in "get Trump" mode, so there really is no point in trying to have a rational conversation with you

Comment

the judged officiated George Soros wedding.
                  And was appointed by Ronald Reagan. The special master was a partner at Bracewell.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    And was appointed by Ronald Reagan. The special master was a partner at Bracewell.
                    and Comey was a Republican.

Comment

• Thanks Trump!

Comment

• The only way Trump can ever get a fair trial is if Trump gets to pick the judge and jury. And even then sometimes, despite having the world's greatest judgment, he chooses people that are irrationally out to get him.

Comment

• Grampa and his stories...

[ame]https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/989595013074964480[/ame]

Comment

• The Korean summit seems like it's a big deal. At least way bigger than a quasi-evidentiary ruling in the SDNY. That's even a trivial legal story given that the Supreme Court appears likely to bitchslap the fucktwat 9th Circuit and vindicate PDJT's Travel Ban (and, more importantly, the fucking separation of powers).
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Dr. Strangelove hero -- legitimate hero -- Senator Bernie Sanders -- has come out with a proposal to guarantee everyone a job. Holy fucking hell. Not to be out-prog'd, the most transparently ambitious D candidates -- Corey Booker and former blue dog and Big Tobacco lawyer, Gillibrand have hopped on board. I would be shocked if something like that doesn't make the D platform by 2024.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sounds a lot like FDR's WPA in the 30's...good job Bernie...very Marxist of you...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X