No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Trump got played ( as predicted by anyone with more than half a brain) and now he's trying to save face and his base of morons is buying it.

Who'd a thunk it?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ....... I just can't help it.

I thought Trump had this all figured out, the meeting was planned in advance of announcements of it. It was going to happen.

The NKs have once again repeated their similar tap dance, offering up tasty morsels of concessions and then pulling the rug out from under the West's feet.

At least DJT got out in front of this and cancelled it like a jilted wife sues for Divorce before the husband can.

Played like a fiddle.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Haha Trump got played ( as predicted by anyone with more than half a brain) and now he's trying to save face and his base of morons is buying it.

Who'd a thunk it?
          got played? we got our hostages back. we got Kim to shut down his nuclear site. we gave up literally nothing haha.

i still wouldn't rule out the meeting. Negotiations are like this, both sides have threatened to walk away. we did walk away while leaving the door open. We're not going to accept a bad deal, or that little prick running his mouth. Lets see what happens

Comment

• I drove from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale yesterday. I've been doing this a bit lately. So, I listen to POTUS on Sirius XM..... about 9h of it.

Anyway, one of the issues that was spoken about was the question of weather or not DJTs tweet misspellings and poor grammar are purposeful. The conclusion from multiple sources that claim knowledge of how these tweets are generated? Of course they are.

The point is that just about everything DJT does is calculated to have an effect on his base. Progs hate it and deride it; his base loves it because it makes Trump one of their own and enjoy sneering at the uppity progs.

The NFL schtick is part of that, along with his known animosity toward NFL owners who snubbed him. I don't say this to be derisive. What he does is damn smart. It's just wide to be aware of what he does and what he does it.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              .....we got Kim to shut down his nuclear site......

Kap, you know that's not completely accurate. NK suffered the loss of their testing facility (nuclear site) as a result of their last test that weakened the structural integrity of the site. They gave up nothing in this regard that they hadn't already lost.

Comment

• Collector's item!!!!

Comment

• Goodbye, Nobel

:::sad trombone:::

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Kap, you know that's not completely accurate. NK suffered the loss of their testing facility (nuclear site) as a result of their last test that weakened the structural integrity of the site. They gave up nothing in this regard that they hadn't already lost.
                    they just finished destroying the site this morning.

"Know when to walk away from the table." - The Art of the Deal

we get our hostages, they lose their test site, sanctions are still in place. they gave up everything they had minus their nukes, we gave up nothing and will continue to squeeze the life out of their economy.

obviously we want the meeting, we want them to give up their nukes. we don't want to be in the position 0bama was with Iran, and agree to a garbage deal.

Comment

• I personally didn't think any of this would result in anything. I would have been surprised if they actually met and shocked if something came of it. It was definitely worth pursuing, however.

That said, I haven't the faintest fucking clue how PDJT "got played" -- or, rather -- how NK emerged victorious in this whole thing.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        I personally didn't think any of this would result in anything. I would have been surprised if they actually met and shocked if something came of it. It was definitely worth pursuing, however.

That said, I haven't the faintest fucking clue how PDJT "got played" -- or, rather -- how NK emerged victorious in this whole thing.
                        Arguments to be made that Kim scored several propaganda successes...got treated like an equal...got some photos shaking hands with Pompeo...etc. Certainly not a crushing victory.

The impact on South Korea will be interesting. Moon has spent months kissing Trump's ass and they claim today that they didn't even get a heads up about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          I drove from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale yesterday. I've been doing this a bit lately. So, I listen to POTUS on Sirius XM..... about 9h of it.

Anyway, one of the issues that was spoken about was the question of weather or not DJTs tweet misspellings and poor grammar are purposeful. The conclusion from multiple sources that claim knowledge of how these tweets are generated? Of course they are.

The point is that just about everything DJT does is calculated to have an effect on his base. Progs hate it and deride it; his base loves it because it makes Trump one of their own and enjoy sneering at the uppity progs.

The NFL schtick is part of that, along with his known animosity toward NFL owners who snubbed him. I don't say this to be derisive. What he does is damn smart. It's just wide to be aware of what he does and what he does it.

Who knew proper grammar was uppity? He is definitely owning the libs on that account! I'm not sure how you combat that nor should you want to. But it's a killer app.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Arguments to be made that Kim scored several propaganda successes...got treated like an equal...got some photos shaking hands with Pompeo...etc. Certainly not a crushing victory.

The impact on South Korea will be interesting. Moon has spent months kissing Trump's ass and they claim today that they didn't even get a heads up about this.
                            i find it funny that people were complaining Kim was looking good to the rest of the world as a reason not to push for the meeting. if we had to flatter Kim and give him the victory of looking good on the world stage, in exchange for him giving up his nukes, obviously that is what should have been done. there's not even a questions as to this. it's a tossaway. it means nothing ultimately. the second half of that hasn't happened yet, we will see what happens next.

Comment

• Winning!

MAGA!

Jesus. The morons are eating it up
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "We were told that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant"

What a fucking petty dumbass child.

If it was irrelevant, why say anything about it?

MAGA!

Comment

Working...
                                X