No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, froot, this is the rare the day where you learned something from this board.

lol He who knows everything can never learn. Now im not saying im always right, but I am never wrong!

Comment

• I cannot believe the MSU dogfucker hasn't gotten more play here. I am disappointed in ALL of you.
      I really dint want to go here, everything MSU makes me sick to my stomach.

A Craigslist ad specifically asking for a ?restless dog or horse? led investigators to the doorstep of 51-year-old Joseph Hattey, the Michigan State University employee who was recently charged with two counts of bestiality.

?Anyone have a restless dog or horse that needs occupied for a while? I love playing with them. Preferably not fixed but either is fine, male animals preferred.?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/craigs...-of-bestiality

Comment

• lmao at the craigslist ad. What a sicko.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Perhaps. I was never a big fan of the NBA.

MLB > NFL > NHL > MLS > Rugby > NBA
          MLB>NFL>College Football>College Basketball>Golf> Triple Crown>NBA
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

MLB>NFL>College Football>College Basketball>Golf> Triple Crown>NBA

I was just going pro.

CFB is the best, imo.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• College Football is the only sport I can think of that is better than 30 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                College Football is the only sport I can think of that is better than 30 years ago.
                True ...... but characters like Dave Brandon, and he is not alone in this regard, have certainly tried to take a wrecking ball to it.

The Conferences, the NCAA. both of them seeing CFB as entertainment to be marketed and sold to the highest bidder while pretending good intentions for the student athlete, have done their share of damage to the game while padding their cushy jobs with high salaries....... and the broadcasters, making a crap-ton of money in the process themselves, have been happy to pay to play meanwhile turning a nominal 2h and 40m contest into a 4h, commercial laden affair.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Most of the sports are better now than 30 years ago. It isn't even close with the NBA.

MLB is the best but it is wretched if your team is garbage. Golf on TV is a waste of time. College football and pro football are OK but they are kind of like half sports. Games are on for only 4 months and the rest of the year is talking about nothing.

Comment

• The Super Bowl is significantly better than it was in the 80's and 90's

Comment

• DdzFoT-VMAAjonU.jpg

DfHdeudWkAAo-RD.jpg DfHdeucWkAElE0W.jpg

Comment

• So on the eve of the G7, Trump's predictably whiny and attacking everyone as "unfair".

He doesn't get along with Merkel or May. He's now openly feuding with Trudeau. And the bromance with Macron is over, with Macron telling Trump a G6 would be just fine and larger than the US economy.

EDIT: WH announces tonight that Trump's leaving the G7 earlier than expected
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 7, 2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• And with the whole "Trump made Kim get down on his hands and knees and beg for the meeting" shit isnt helpful. Kim needs a chance to save face, and that's not how to do it.

Comment

• The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
                              Movie might not seem that long ago but consider that Windows 95 was still the dominant OS when it came out and it suddenly seems much older.

Comment

• DOJ seizes years of emails and phone records from a NY Times reporter in pursuit of leaks. This is not unlike when the Obama administration spied on James Rosen to uncover who was leaking him stories.

Will Fox and other conservative media outlets be as outraged this time?

It seems as if the real target of the investigation is a man named James Wolfe, who formerly served as director of security for the Senate Intel Committee, and whom the reporter was once dating. Wolfe is a veteran and worked for the Committee for over 30 years.

EDIT: CNN just reported that Wolfe has been arrested

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/u...ds-seized.html
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 7, 2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X