No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tainted...did you know Snow actually had more street cred than Vanilla Ice?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The libs here are about as understandable as the lyrics to the song "Informer" by Snow..
      Do not besmirch Canada's greatest artist!

And, btw, they're very easy to understand. 1 -- Did PDJT do or say something? 2. If yes, then #RESIST not matter what!!!!!

It eliminates all thinking, which was never a #GentryProg strong suit.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks as if the snowflake can't handle the truth

#Trumpbuttlicker
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Boring.

Comment

• Tainted...did you know Snow actually had more street cred than Vanilla Ice?
            I just looked at the lyrics to Informer. And, honestly, I can't even read them. I mean, my expectations for Canadian Reggae are really pretty low, but holy fuck, dude. You should google them and just try to read them, let alone say them.

Comment

• 1dauq6.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd easily pay $5 to listen Charles Barkley karaoke Informer. And $7 if, at the end of his performance, he yelled "WAAARRRR EAGLE!" and kneecapped Alabam"Alum".

Comment

• http://fox4kc.com/2018/06/12/two-vig...-old-survivor/

Maggie was our cleaning lady who became a family friend. She helped us out during my recovery, was a hard worker and always seemed to have time to help others. My wife is taking this pretty hard... It happened in our neighborhood. We actually heard the shots Sunday night. Long scary night of the unknown that ended up with a morning of being stunned, angry and sad.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Damn. That sucks
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      CGVT never disappoints. It's one MSNBC "expert" #hottake after another.
                      pwdXdB8cTjS3JrbLojWnWNWZH3At7e9JqYqLYoXpvhk.jpg?w=1024&s=94a84be4ca3a4f2551eaf315867fcd15.jpg

Comment

• Maybe someday I can be as manly as our internet tough guy...maybe.

#Trumpbuttlickers

gun-underwear.jpg
                        Last edited by CGVT; June 12, 2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• hisilyr2yk311.jpg

Comment

• That's how you meme!

Comment

• zdsfpkrp4m311.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Jonah Goldberg wrote this on the Summit: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...cess-too-soon/

Relevantly, the summit is a failure if, among other things:

The parens part is particularly interesting, if true.

Regardless, it's really hard to judge a preliminary meeting/agreement without seeing how it plays out. If, on the one-in-a-billion chance this leads to actual denuclearization, then PDJT's willingness to suspend war exercises is brilliant.
                                It's a fair point, but I'd argue it really only works in a vacuum.

If first contact yields KR suspension, US Troops stationed in SK have to be next on the docket. PACOM would easily become one of our weakest domains -- further leveraging against Don.

Just to be clear, there is inherent damage to KR suspension at the moment the suspension was announced and "restarting" is a factually true possibility, but the feasibility will deteriorate quickly over time. No word on our allies response (but participant/non-participant), but those implications are existent and fluid.

Ya, no one should disagree: If it worked, at this point, the end would justify the means... But we are at day two and don't have much to offer beyond what is already on the table. US Troops stationed in SK likely next. Would be weary of cashing that chip.

Comment

Working...
                                X