Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Michael Cohen's attorneys have withdrawn from case. He's expected to cooperate with prosecutors, source tell ABC

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lawy...ry?id=55861988
    He's just an errand runner. Barely knew him!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Like a good Trump gobbler, Kapture insists that we should ignore what Trump said, and pay attention to what he meant. And what he meant is entirely up to the Trump gobbler giving you this "advice".

Thanks to Kapture's translation "There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea!" actually means "We are in no danger from a North Korea nuke as of this moment ("moment" being defined as the next 10 seconds) despite all the fake news hysteria"
      he never said the word eliminated. you want to laugh at Trump calling out fake shit yet peddle in fake ass garbage yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

he never said the word eliminated. you want to laugh at Trump calling out fake shit yet peddle in fake ass garbage yourself.
        He said, "no longer a nuclear threat from north Korea", you fucking clown. What does that mean, to you?

Comment

• I think he's already said that it means to him.

I actually agree that it doesn't mean eliminated for all time. I mean, if it did mean that then nothing else need be done. But that's obviously not the case.

However, I also agree that it's a silly statement for a number of reasons. But I do think that NK is no longer a nuclear threat for the time being.
          Last edited by iam416; June 13, 2018, 11:09 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I think he's already said that it means to him.

I actually agree that it doesn't mean eliminated for all time. I mean, if it did mean that then nothing else need be done. But that's obviously not the case.

However, I also agree that it's a silly statement for a number of reasons. But I do think that NK is no longer a nuclear threat for the time being.
            Trump's actual tweet: "There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea"

My paraphrase: "The nuclear threat from North Korea has been eliminated"

I didn't add "for all time" or "permanently". Kapture apparently feels I grossly distorted Trump's statement. I disagree.

It's irrelevant anyways since anything Trump says means whatever the fuck Kapture or crash translate it to mean. Just like how "Obama had my phones wiretapped!!", with the assistance of a good Trump-to-English translator, became "The FBI inappropriately requested a FISA warrant for a low-level advisor on my campaign because he had previously been recruited by Russian intelligence services. Greatest scandal in history!". After the benefit of translation, Trump's original statement, therefore, can be rendered 100% accurate.

Comment

• There is a bigger threat from the morons on this forum than NK...just sayin'...

Informer, you no say "daddy, me Snow, me I'll go blame"
              A licky boom-boom down
              Detective-mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
              A licky boom-boom down
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

He said, "no longer a nuclear threat from north Korea", you fucking clown. What does that mean, to you?
                ah, so in the words of DSL, forget what he actually said and instead what he meant. Gotcha
                Last edited by Kapture1; June 13, 2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Ugh. I'd rather listen to The Wizard rate the superhunks of the 1980s than spend time on PDJT's tweets. So, hop to, Wiz.

Comment

• I'm guessing Talent was a Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett man...
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1980s, dipshit. I'll give you a list, you have to rate them: Ted Danson, Tom Selleck, Tony Danza, Alan Thicke, Gerald McRaney, George Wendt, Rob Lowe, Tom Petty, Don Mattingly, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Bruce Willis, Dean Steinkuhler, Neil Patrick Harris, Don Johnson, Edward James Olmos, Mel Gibson and Earle Bruce.

Comment

• It was a stupid tweet.

threat no longer/threat eliminated are the samething. Neither speaks with any sort of specificity of length or permanence.

Kapture just intimated that liberals were the hype machine behind NK being our imminent death knell, even though two pages earlier it was that exact point he used to exalt Don for talking us out of TL:Midnight.

yes, NK has been part of our tier one threat compass. Uhhhh... that hasn't changed, FYI. You don't see Mattis rushing to amend the big 5 to 4. And, certainly, the list wasn't amended to read China, Russia, Iran, isis (really just radicalized Islam), US Free Press.

Don reassuring all that "war game" suspension will save us money. Training exercises like KR are the backbone of combined maneuver/multi domain ops that justify the spending bill he just poured into DoD toys.

I imagine "no longer a nuclear threat" will be the pillow when de-nuc isn't a realistic possibility.

kapture, offer still stands: you are welcome YTC to fire some .50/mk19/320s with me and my soyboy crew. I want to meet #apexpatriarch in person. Bring your running shoes.

Comment

• "It's irrelevant anyways since anything Trump says means whatever the fuck Kapture or crash translate it to mean. "

don't drag me into that pile of tweets

I defend his policies I defend his claim that Russia never colluded with trump but i'll personally I think he's an egotistical blowhard.

but he certainly doing a lot more for average americans then anything you progs have ever trotted out

For months, President Donald Trump has been touting the benefits of the tax law he signed in December. But in early June

more news you wont see on nbc/cnn etc
                          Last edited by crashcourse; June 13, 2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Trump is a 17-year-old jock in a letterman?s jacket who is trapped in a 70-year-old?s body. I try to overlook his words and concentrate on his actions, but it is hard.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dfl0oVyW0AsDia0.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• I agree that it is better for DJT and KJU to be talking instead of dick tabling on Twitter. I also agree (unlike republicans) that we should be willing to talk to just about anyone in the world (including Iran, Cuba and Venezuela). I also agree that it is far too early to draw any conclusions about the success or failure of any summit (including that there was ?no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea.?)

With that said, what concrete things did the US get out of the summit? I am not seeing much, so I?d love to hear what I?m missing.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X