• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol the bold.

really driving home the script drama, Michael Bay

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      ?[Trump?s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!? Page texted Strzok.

?No. No he won?t. We?ll stop it,? Strzok responded.

The DOJ withheld this text from Congress but not the IG. Probably national security reasons, amirite?

that's the only one that hits home since stroizak is the one that went to England and helped get the fisa warrant going

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

that's the only one that hits home since stroizak is the one that went to England and helped get the fisa warrant going
        and interviewed Gen Flynn

Comment

• Page 420

"We asked FBI Attorney 2 if ?Viva le resistance? signaled he was going to fight back against President Trump. FBI Attorney 2 responded: 420 That?s not what I was doing.... I just, again, like that, that?s just like the entire, it?s just my political view in terms of, of my preference. It wasn?t something along the lines of, you know, we?re taking certain actions in order to, you know, combat that or, or do anything like that. Like that, that was not the intent of that. That was more or less just like, you know, commentary between me and [FBI Attorney 1] in a personal friendship capacity where she is just making a joke, and I?m responding. Like, it?s not something that, that I personally believe in that instance."

Comment

• A major construction company owned by the Chinese government was awarded another contract this week to work on the Trump golf club development in Dubai, further raising questions about potential conflicts of interest between Donald Trump's presidency and his vast real estate empire.

Comment

• 417-418

09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: ?I am numb.?

09:55:35, FBI Employee: ?I can?t stop crying.?

10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: ?That makes me even more sad.?

10:43:20, FBI Employee: ?Like, what happened??

10:43:37, FBI Employee: ?You promised me this wouldn?t happen. YOU PROMISED.?

10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie??

10:43:46, FBI Employee: ?I?m very upset.?

10:43:47, FBI Employee: ?haha?

10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: ?I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.?

10:54:29, FBI Employee: ?Don?t stress. None of that mattered.?

10:54:31, FBI Employee: ?The FBI?s influence.?

10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: ?I don?t know. We broke the momentum.?

11:00:03, FBI Employee: ?That is not so.?

11:02:22, FBI Employee: ?All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump?s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn?t watch the debates, aren?t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.?

11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: ?I?m just devastated. I can?t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.?

11:12:06, FBI Employee: ?Why are you devastated??

11:12:18, FBI Employee: ?Yes, I?m not watching tv for four years.?

11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: ?I just can?t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.?

11:14:58, FBI Employee: ?Yes that?s all true.?

11:15:01, FBI Attorney 2: ?And it?s just hard not to feel like the FBI caused some of this. It was razor thin in some states.?

11:15:09, FBI Employee: ?Yes it was very thin.?

11:15:23, FBI Attorney 2: ?Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.?

11:15:24, FBI Employee: ?But no I absolutely do not believe the FBI had any part.?

11:15:33, FBI Attorney 2: ?So, who knows if that breaks to him what he is going to do.?

Comment

• Scandalous!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This sounds like people here that will remain unnamed

Page 412

On August 29, 2016, Agent 1 and Agent 5 exchanged the following instant messages as part of a discussion about their jobs. The sender of each message is noted after the timestamp.

10:39:49, Agent 1: ?I find anyone who enjoys [this job] an absolute fucking idiot. If you dont think so, ask them one more question. Who are you voting for? I guarantee you it will be Donald Drumpf.?

10:40:13, Agent 5: ?i forgot about drumpf??

10:40:27, Agent 5: ?that?s so sad and pathetic if they want to vote for him.?

10:40:43, Agent 5: ?someone who can?t answer a question?

10:40:51, Agent 5: ?someone who can?t be professional for even a second? On September 9, 2016, Agent 1 and Agent 5 exchanged the following instant messages.

08:56:43, Agent 5: ?i?m trying to think of a ?would i rather? instead of spending time with those people?

08:56:54, Agent 1: ?stick your tongue in a fan???

08:56:58, Agent 5: ?i would rather have brunch with trump?

08:57:03, Agent 1: ?ha?

08:57:15, Agent 1: ?french toast with drumpf?

08:57:19, Agent 5: ?i would rather have brunch with trump and a bunch of his supporters like the ones from ohio that are retarded?

08:57:23, Agent 5: ?

Comment

• DfradKEVMAAT99-.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Of course you follow that nutjob

Comment

• N Korea to destroy their intercontinental ballistic missile engine testing site

Comment

• The Strzok-Page texts are obviously what will draw the attention of conservative pundits, because the ultimate conclusions drawn by the IG report didn't give them what they really wanted. Like I predicted, all the protocol breaches and violations Comey committed had the effect of helping Trump, not hurting him.

So Strzok vowed to "stop Trump". Well, what did they actually do? Not a peep about the Russia investigation was leaked to the media before the election while tons about Hillary made it to Giuliani and the press.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              Of course you follow that nutjob
                              Says the Alt-right parrot.

Lol. You are a clown.

I don't even know who the guy is, but he put pointed out the truth and put the smack down on your boy today.

Of course, the #Trumpbuttlickers see a win...

MAGA!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                DSL:

I don't know what the substance of the case is. The fact that the NY AG filed it does not mean it lacks merit. What I think, for certain, is that this isn't a "good government" case, but rather it is politically motivated. It may be a happy coincidence that it's substantively viable. I dunno. But I feel almost certain that this case doesn't get brought against, e.g., the Clinton Foundation. This particular AG office has shown a real capacity for politically motivated actions including issuing preposterous subpoenas to energy companies on climate change.

I also feel almost certain that if this foundation were in Georgia there'd be no such case.

AG offices are, fundamentally, political. There are a lot of nuts and bolts shit that gets done no matter who is in charge, but if you want to make a name you need a big cause. It's why, IMO, some AGs sued re Obamacare.

So, you know, "PDJT Derangement" aside, I think you're able to acknowledge the the NY AG just might have some political motivation on this one.
                                I'm fine acknowledging a political motivation. As you say, every AG in the country launches politically-motivated cases from time to time. But the little I've seen seems to indicate the AG has a pretty good case that Trump and his family were using the charity funds illegally.

Comment

Working...
                                X