No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being pro-Brexit isn't grift, but its loudest backer is a grifter. Voters failed to check his math or figure out whether the guy was an actual public servant or something else.

I didn't equate the Korea lies with grift tho perhaps a different term could help capture the wider phenomenon.

Comment

• Gotcha.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I guess, CGVT. I hope this act is just that. You?re certainly capable of far better - almost anyone is. Too bad. Enjoy the mud wrestling with kapture.
        Ha! This was a decent thread until he turned it into an Alt Right Facebook page with his moronic memes and Alt-right talking points. He is nothing more than a clown and troll. When one of his first posts in the thread gleefully bragged about how using a 0 to spell Obama "tiggered" the libtards, it was pretty obvious what he was about. Bring up Hillary and Obama whataboutism? Get the chicken game or something just as inane Both are stupid.

Is it an Act? To a point. The same as #gentryprogs? You tell me.

I voted for Republican candidates for President longer than Krapture has been alive, but over the past 10-15 years, the Republican party left me. It may have been as they embraced the Christian Taliban or when they choose that fucking moron Sarah Palin as VP candidate, but the seeds were planted well before that. I still might have voted for John Kasich for pres over Hillary. Nobody knows, though, because the Orange Moron Kaptured (see what I did there?) the feeble minds of the enough of the masses to hijack our democracy

Trump? The biggest threat to our democracy (I know, Democratic Republic) in our lifetimes. A bigger threat than the antiwar movement and the racial unrest of the 60s. As Ghengis Jon pointed out, FDT's tactics are pretty transparent, if you are not blinded by ideology.

Too bad we can't go back to the days of semi-coherent, well thought out discusion. Or can we...
        Last edited by CGVT; June 15, 2018, 05:56 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Even for you, that has to be one of the most incredibly stupid things you've ever uttered. Most media (including the largest media outlet - Fox) is owned by conservative conglomerates and businesses, whether it be Disney, Murdoch, or a raft of others. Those are left leaning groups, right? Bunch of goddam libruls right? Here's a news flash, Ace, media owners don't care what's put forth if it makes them money. If you're looking for propaganda and alt-right fantasy, you watch Fox, Drudge, Breifart, whatever. If you're not brain damaged, you watch something else. Doesn't matter if you're right or left or in between, you flip right past the Fox or MSNBC types. Just because the 'other' news doesn't spew Trump's lies and deranged fantasies, doesn't make it the political opposition. It means they simply refuse to lick Trump's ass like you take great pleasure in doing. You're a great example of tribal behavior. Truth, facts and reality are irrelevant - only what your master tells you is worth knowing. Sad!
          that"s fucking hilarious. New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS vs Fox for mainstream publications. You are seriously trying to say with a straight face that the media doesn't have a left wing bias?

I'm not talking about Breitbart, or Vox, or Huffpo, or Daily Wire etc. If you want to play in the weeds go ahead

The reason Fox gets way more viewers is because, like CNN, ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, they are catering to the other half the country, but don't have to compete against the other major networks. and yes, Disney is left.

look in the fucking mirror

Every wonder why all of those sound exactly the same?
          Last edited by Kapture1; June 15, 2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Alright, CGVT. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

• Ha! This was a decent thread until he turned it into an Alt Right Facebook page with his moronic memes and Alt-right talking points.
              Seriously why was it better?

Comment

• There was actually some discussion and a modicum of respect. Sometimes it got a bit ugly but over all, there were meaningful discussions. There was very little trolling. It was a solid thread, with mostly intelligent discussions. Very few if any stupid assed memes. It was a pretty good catch all thread.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• i invaded his safe space lol

Comment

• No. You're a jackass lol

Comment

• Because there was some thoughtful exchange on important policy matters.

Jeff, I do want to correct you on one thing. I don?t think anyone has said that Trump and Sessions hate children. They may love kids. They may be regular Santa clauses. What people have said is that their policy of separating children from their parents is monstrous. And it is monstrous. And they are monsters for doing it.

I think it?s an important distinction because it?s not attributing motives. It is only addressing the behaviors.

Much like I don?t claim most Trump voters are into rape. But a little rapiness is apparently not a deal breaker for a president to them. I don?t know why it?s not a deal breaker, but it?s not.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Rich Lowry on illegals who bring along children - https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ids-at-border/

Explains the so-called ??monstrous?? process. Personally, I?d just put them on auto-deport.

Comment

• Because there was some thoughtful exchange on important policy matters.
                          It was a pretty good catch all thread.

I disagree, it was better before DSL and 'you all' turned the 'Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects' into the 'Left Winged Talking Porch'. Sorry that Kapture came in and broke that up. I don't even remember you guys even here till you wanted to talk politics? - Now you don't like Kapture doing what you guys did to me, too bad.

Comment

• Probably would have left you alone had you not posted obvious fake youtube videos and other stupid shit like links to Info Wars. My favorite was the one where someone had mashed up Obama to make it look like he said that he was born in Kenya. You posted it as proof and rightfully got your ass handed to you.

Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              Because there was some thoughtful exchange on important policy matters.

Jeff, I do want to correct you on one thing. I don?t think anyone has said that Trump and Sessions hate children. They may love kids. They may be regular Santa clauses. What people have said is that their policy of separating children from their parents is monstrous. And it is monstrous. And they are monsters for doing it.

I think it?s an important distinction because it?s not attributing motives. It is only addressing the behaviors.

Much like I don?t claim most Trump voters are into rape. But a little rapiness is apparently not a deal breaker for a president to them. I don?t know why it?s not a deal breaker, but it?s not.
                              No it's not monstrous, it's what happens in this country when a parent commits a crime and is prosecuted for it. Do we let kids stay with their parents in jail after their parents commit a crime? Is splitting up families on this basis monstrous?

Manafort was just seperated from his kids, i dont hear anyone on the left advocating for him. Like it or not, coming into this country ILLEGALLY is a crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

I disagree, it was better before DSL and 'you all' turned the 'Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects' into the 'Left Winged Talking Porch'. Sorry that Kapture came in and broke that up. I don't even remember you guys even here till you wanted to talk politics? - Now you don't like Kapture doing what you guys did to me, too bad.
                                Poor lil snowflake. Talking bad about Trump made you collapse in a pool of tears. I apologize.

Have you made your donation to the Paul Manafort/Michael Flynn Defense Fund yet? Kapture can get you the number.

Comment

Working...
                                X