• Mute @SouthernKeeks
      • Unmute @SouthernKeeks
      • Block @SouthernKeeks
      • Unblock @SouthernKeeks
      • Report Tweet
      • I don't like this Tweet
      • Add to other Moment
      • Add to new Moment

My niece and nephew, 13 and 17, just returned from a missions trip to Haiti. My dad asked them to summarize their trip with one takeaway. My sweet 13-year old niece: "I didn't hear a single Haitian complain. Americans have much and complain all the time."
      Don't worry Ent...if they don't complain about their lot in life the left in America will do it for them...and blame Trump...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump complains all the time, he's gets victimized every day.

Comment

• Barrett was the best for the job for the simple fact she and Trump didn't hit it off in the interview. That tells me she didn't put up with his shit. Kavanaugh probably kissed the ring and the ass. All you need to know about that guy is he was part of the Ken Starr circus. That alone tells you he will be a reliable partisan for the GOP.

Comment

• NASCAR's tv ratings are down 19% from last year. Do they have a kneeling problem too or something?

(Fun Fact: TV ratings are in decline for nearly all sports and NASCAR's decline is nearly double that of the NFL)

After major declines in 2017, NASCAR ratings have continued to drop, with Fox's first-half package falling almost 20 percent year over year.

Comment

• NASCAR is extremely patriotic and starless, the latter is much more important for ratings. The NFL's biggest star is the Ginger Hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Barrett was the best for the job for the simple fact she clerked for Scalia and was the most textual of the bunch.
                Fixed it for you

Kavanaugh will be better than Kennedy, but not as solid as Scalia. Still a win, although he was in the bottom of my 50%. The court's center is now Roberts.

Hopefully Trump will pick Barrett for his next SCOTUS nomination :D

Comment

• Liberals responding on Twitter to Trump's pick

4xVzQiDMM1NSEW0LGwSm0Ir-QNWAerN4MlSccRZiSv4.jpg?w=586&s=b2dce7fd7db4f1289b03d512a895d1b7.jpg

Comment

• 5pbu.jpg

Comment

• 0hvXtu0.jpg

Comment

• 11 boys are out. Only 1 child and the coach left to rescue. Amazing.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Everyone is out. I haven't been this encouraged by humanity since Ezekiel Elliot tore off an 85-yard TD run to put Alabama away.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All of the boys and their coach are out of the caves BBC reports just now.

All 12 members of a Thai youth football team and their coach are brought to safety from a cave.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Kavanaugh is another topshelf pick. I'd prefer Barrett simply because she's non-Ivy and Feinstein hates her. Kavanaugh is pretty generic. Of course, by the time the #GentryProgs get done with him he'll be evil incarnate with the their fill in the blank attacks.

But, I'd actually consider voting for PDJT simply for his court picks alone provided the Ds nominate the wildly left person I'm fairly sure they'll nominate.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I found this interesting ....... BBC reports in the article linked above that the boys were given "anti-anxiety" drugs before starting the egress. Added comment: SEAL Team members say they take this medication all the time to stay focused on tough missions. Alprazolam (Xanax) and Clonazapam (Klonopin) come to mind. These are both short acting anxiolytics and at a low dose (like half a 0.25mg tablet or 0.125mg) they are not going to be too sedative. But focused? Don't know about that.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X