Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

So, cheating on a wife makes him untrustworthy but not Trump? Oh come on.

Kapture's just taking his cues from the congressional republicans. They're insinuating exactly this.

Comment

• Strozk probably not wilting under this skewer as hoped.

not surprising he endorses releasing the "private" 11hr testimony

Comment

• there some women out there who didn't vote for Hillary because of bill

not sure if bill was an asset or a liability

Comment

• at work but a couple of questions I'd like to know--what was he doing in England and what were the circumstances of the fisa warrant being issued at his recommendation

why hillarys aide smashing a couple of her phones and bleachbitting her harddrive AFTER the subpoenas and how classified info got on wieners computer didn't result in recommendations to continue investigation-----in fact it was dropped and the investigation into trump based on coffee boy --wratched up with strozak going to London and fisa stuff being extended

Comment

• Comment

• Strozk is a moron. His unprofessional text messaging on an FBI phone is ridiculous. He opened the door to such questioning and his fiery 'how dare you!' speech to Gowdy was silly theater. The "deeply destructive" questioning of the FBI's sullied name can be laid directly at his feet - not Gowdy's or anyone else's.

But his dalliances with a female colleague? Meh.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 12, 2018, 03:54 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Strozk is a moron. His unprofessional text messaging on an FBI phone is ridiculous. He opened the door to such questioning and his fiery 'how dare you!' speech to Gowdy was silly theater. The "deeply destructive" questioning of the FBI's sullied name can be laid directly at his feet - not Gowdy's or anyone else's.

I don't think even think he questions that he is solely to blame.

but, the whole thing is theater. Gowdy operates with zero charitability, so I don't really blame Strozk for playing that card full tilt -- even if it was melodramatic.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

I don't think even think he questions that he is solely to blame.

but, the whole thing is theater. Gowdy operates with zero charitability, so I don't really blame Strozk for playing that card full tilt -- even if it was melodramatic.
                  in his fiery rebuttal to Gowdy, he didn't assume blame. He just blew it off as "hey, that's just the nature of texting."

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh, right.

in general though, that truth isn't lost on him.

he is in HR now. And the democratic congresswoman said as much to him explicitly, which he didn't protest.

Comment

• Traitor Trump refers to his Russian handler as "a competitor" and "not my enemy".

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Strozk is a moron. His unprofessional text messaging on an FBI phone is ridiculous. He opened the door to such questioning and his fiery 'how dare you!' speech to Gowdy was silly theater. The "deeply destructive" questioning of the FBI's sullied name can be laid directly at his feet - not Gowdy's or anyone else's.

The stupidest thing he did is use his FBI phone rather than a personal one to do the texting. If we had the ability to read all of the texts of most Republican congressmen from 2015-16, I'm fairly confident that we'd read plenty of worse things said about Trump.

Today is laying bare the general worthlessness of public congressional hearings, but particularly public House hearings. 90% of it is individual members delivering speeches and many of them walk off to do something else once their five minutes on camera is over.

Comment

So, cheating on a wife makes him untrustworthy but not Trump? Oh come on.

actually that is not what I said at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            It is funny, I'm sure Kapture is enraged that CGVT has him on ignore. He is probably raging like Stephen Miller, instead of throwing eighty dollar sushi away he is tossing the daily 5 dollar frappacino he buys just to own the libs. Now he knows, every time he wants to rebut CGVT it falls on deaf ears. He is powerless to do anything.
                            nah, I don't give a fuck what the prick thinks tbh.

Comment

• On the night before he's to hold talks with her, Trump gives an interview with Rupert's tabloid in which he savagely blasts Theresa May and says he's shutting down all talk of a trade deal with the UK because she's "betraying Brexit".

He warned that any attempts by the UK to stay on good terms with the EU would kill a chance at a deal with the US

He attacked the mayor of London who Trump says loves terrorism and has caused crime to skyrocket (a total lie but par for the course)

Said British people actually love him dearly and he's disappointed people aren't doing more to celebrate his arrival (his approval rating in Britain has never been above 30%)

DONALD Trump today accuses the PM of wrecking Brexit — and warns she may have killed off any chance of a vital US trade deal. The US President delivers his incendiary verdict on her negotiating str…

Seriously, if May had any balls, she'd cancel tomorrow's meeting and tell the wanker to fuck right off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

actually that is not what I said at all.
                                You asserted that his unfaithfulness makes him untrustworthy but you do not hold DJT to the same standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X