Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The stupidest thing he did is use his FBI phone rather than a personal one to do the texting....
    Well, yeah. That was my point.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Well, yeah. That was my point.
      Stifle. None here deem you expert on any subject but Kraft BBQ sauce varieities and the most easily available tee times at Gadsden area golf courses. You incorrigible, foppish bounder.

Comment

• Calling him a wanker wouldn't be appropriate, the correct description of Trump would be a full kit wanker.

Comment

• Gadsden has a Robert Trent Jones course called Silver Lakes. It is top notch.

And Kraft, a northern company, only sells bbq sauce to northerners.

Now, silence philistine, lest I treat you with a most unkind upbraiding.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            If Trump blows up Nato, the next move should be extending membership to Australia. We're going to need something to counter the Axis of Freevil.

And maybe Canada and Australia invited to join the EU. I'd be bringing it up in Canada just as an entry point to a discussion about where exactly that country stands now that it shares the world's longest undefended border with the nuclear power most likely to have a constitutional crisis in the next two years.
            Hope springs eternal, eh Hack.

Comment

Gadsden has a Robert Trent Jones course called Silver Lakes. It is top notch.

And Kraft, a northern company, only sells bbq sauce to northerners.

Now, silence philistine, lest I treat you with a most unkind upbraiding.
              Ahhhh, trivia time! Know where Robert Trent Jones went to school and designed the campus golf course?

Comment

• I do know where he went. Not everyone is perfect.

Comment

You asserted that his unfaithfulness makes him untrustworthy but you do not hold DJT to the same standard.
                  I said that Trump also cheated on his wives. And i also said that he isnt trustworthy. And that neither of those things mattered with my vote.

Comment

• Okay, Kapture. I just find that you believing that DJT cheating on his wives is a non issue; but on the other hand, marital fidelity is some grand touchstone for Strzok ...retarded.

I also have noted with some of my friends, the ones who found WJC's affairs most outrageous -family values and all- have little to no trouble with DJT's whoring.

Partisanship and hypocrisy is a fingernails-on-chalkboard thing to me. Anyway, carry on. Got nothing else to add on this.

Comment

• I just want to see what mueller comes up with

yeah I know 20 indictments one guy in jail ove4r a 2005 tax issue but the crux of what began this --carter page and George S were basically entrapped/recruited by the informant to go to England and meet with known Hillary sympathizers. 4/5 of Mueller indictments were to Russian facebook advertisers and when asked to produce the evidence Mueller submits thousands of documents all in Russian. boy Russian advertisers on facebook uis sure a way to influence the Michigan vote wasn't it.

we hear all this bias talk about Mueller page McCabe comey etc all responsible for dropping the hillary probe and concocting a trump Russian probe

this is why the red states will increase in number in 2018 and small hands will win another term--that and another strong jobs report btw

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        I just want to see what mueller comes up with

yeah I know 20 indictments one guy in jail ove4r a 2005 tax issue but the crux of what began this --carter page and George S were basically entrapped/recruited by the informant to go to England and meet with known Hillary sympathizers. 4/5 of Mueller indictments were to Russian facebook advertisers and when asked to produce the evidence Mueller submits thousands of documents all in Russian. boy Russian advertisers on facebook uis sure a way to influence the Michigan vote wasn't it.

we hear all this bias talk about Mueller page McCabe comey etc all responsible for dropping the hillary probe and concocting a trump Russian probe

this is why the red states will increase in number in 2018 and small hands will win another term--that and another strong jobs report btw
                        Prosecutors tend to be biased against criminals. SAD!

No one who dislikes Hillary (which apparently includes most of the NY FBI office) should be allowed to investigate her emails. Is that correct as well?

Comment

• Also for crash

Seth Rich's parents put out a statement on the 2nd anniversary of his murder that sharply criticizes people like...well...crash

The parents of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich on Tuesday condemned conspiracy theorists who are pushing false information two years after the death of their son. “We would like to remind those who are not law enforcement officials who claim to be helping by conducting ‘investigations’ are not helping at all,” Joel and

Comment

• Trump declares that his interview with The Sun, which was recorded in its entirety, is 'fake news'. Are ya going to believe muh prezdint or your lying ears?

Comment

• Obviously The Sun hired a DJT impersonator. Duh.

Comment

• Medicaid expansion in Maine was passed by referendum with nearly 60% of the vote. The state legislature then voted to support it by a nearly 2-to-1 margin. The state courts have ordered it be implemented. The law will allow people making less than $16,753 annually to qualify. Or $34,638 for a family of four.

The Governor (a mini-Trump) is refusing and vows he's willing to go to jail in defiance of a court order.

The governor vows he won't 'put the state in red ink,' but the Democrat who wants to succeed him, Janet Mills, says she'd act on expansion during her first day in office.

Comment

Working...
                                X