Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Trump's "missing server" is neither missing, nor a server. He's counting on his followers being as technology-ignorant as he is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...g-nor-a-server
    He's probably right to count on that. You might not be able to explain to Trump the concept of virtual servers or a hypervisor.

Comment

• DiUZWcNUEAANEH1.jpg

Comment

• -
        Attached Files
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          not a whole lot of discussion about the 400million Putin says Clinton foundation got from the "businessman" who made 1.5 billion dollars
          Periodic reminder that uber-patriot crash thinks Seth Rich's parents know Hillary murdered their own son and are helping cover that up.

Comment

• One of you lawyer types explain what MGM/Mandalay Bay could be suing the victims of the Las Vegas shooting for? I mean I understand they assert that they are not at fault, but on what grounds do they sue the victims?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              It was a poor performance. Even a number of Trump's more ardent supporters are embarrassed. He's out of his element.

I think you've understated this... If a person was not happy with Obama becoming cozy with Iran, they'd have to be equally, if not more, irritated with this... Trump basically aligned under Putin....
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• from the standard...

Comment

• Putin's cock holster to speak in a few minutes at an emergency presser (to spin yesterday's debacle).
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• BTW, crash?

Educate yourself on who Bill Browder is, who Sergei Magnitsky was, and what the Magnitsky Act is and why Putin hates it so much. Browder is the guy Russia accuses of stealing $400 M and giving to to Clinton and has been issuing fake warrant requests to Interpol for years trying to get him into their hands.

Comment

• and to be clear... I think both Trump and Obama handled relationships with dictators and enemies of the US poorly.

Comment

• more from the standard...

https://www.weeklystandard.com/charles-j-sykes/trump-helsinki-summit-his-servility-to-vladimir-putin-is-unbecoming-of-a-president

Comment

• The is well beyond handling relationships with dictators "poorly"

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The problem with the media is they can not separate meddling and hacking with Trump/Russia collusion. The media never approaches the topic of Russia without the collusion angle. But now it's Trumps fault as CG suggested with that piece that HE can not separate the two.

Expert level gas-lighting there.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; July 17, 2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Wow! What a lying sack of shit.

If you watch yesterday's presser there is no doubt that "Would be" is exactly what he meant.

Fuck. How can anybody support this piece of shit?

But, but, but... Hillllllllary

And... No Collusion!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• yeah I know who he is

both side used the pulpit to vent on different issues

in fact browder was on fox sometime last night

uberpatriot I like that--course rest of your drivel is drivel

course you google it and it has some Gillette stadium reference and how to get there

likely he was robbed and shot in the back twice with nothing taken --still no suspects/footage/witnesses but we'll go with whats likely. still no definitive answer on Russian hacking Hillary's emails until last night when putin basically fessed up Hillary had left the house open and they along with multiple other countries barged in and snooped around a little. thankfully no matter what putin/IG/lisa page/multiple committees say --I'm sure she will be vindicated

then I'm s the sure Teflon PAH will rise above to make another run in 2020. we can only hope

Comment

Working...
                                X