No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this. Proper form. Head up on every hit.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not when tackling from an angle. Sorry you road the fucking bench, got dressed up in game unis for picture day.
      • Mike Singletary
      • Dick Butkus
      • Ray Lewis.
      • Lawrence Taylor

Were not the best linebackers of all time by tackling with their face mask.

Comment

• 1:05 seconds. Head down, in front of ballcarrier, tackling from angle. Head in front. Literally a penalty today apparently.

Comment

• 1:05 seconds. Head down, in front of ballcarrier, tackling from angle. Head in front. Literally a penalty today apparently.
          Well yes - fuck im not going to translate you to CCVT again - but the video Butkus head was down 9 times I counted?

Comment

• The sure as hell were. Look at the old film.

BTW, when did Herm play? And look at what he is teaching.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              The sure as hell were. Look at the old film.

BTW, when did Herm play? And look at what he is teaching.

Yes, from the front squared up with a ball carrier. Jesus, did you ever do a pursuit drill?

you are literally dumb if you think every tackel in football is squared up toe to toe.
              Last edited by Kapture1; August 16, 2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Look at the old film.
                ?? That's not old, this is my point. LOL! He is a joke now days, like the NFL - ASU watch how they do this year - laughing omg ha ha

Comment

• He's basically telling them to tackle with their chest lol

Comment

• You fucking clowns are high. His head was up in every one of those tackles. He didn't duck his head like the guy that got the penalty on any of them. His head was up and the facemask made contact, never the crown of the helmet. The tackle at 54 seconds where he tackles Mel Farr might be a penalty today because it started in the chest and the helmet rode up into Farr's chin.

Man, it must be rough going through life being wrong about everything.

I feel sorry for you both.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      He's basically telling them to tackle with their chest lol
                      The old film of the players you mentioned *sigh*

What Herm is teaching is what they have always taught. Always.
                      Last edited by CGVT; August 16, 2018, 11:34 PM. Reason: Because WingsFan and Krapture are idiots

Comment

• I cant go through it all lol Browns RB # 30- is helmet on helmet targeting! 0.6 LOL! What are you watching?
                        Last edited by WingsFan; August 16, 2018, 11:37 PM.

Comment

I cant go through it all lol Browns RB # 30- is helmet on helmet targeting! 0.6 LOL! What are you watching?
                          Jesus. The initial contact is with the facemask right in the middle of the chest.

Last edited by CGVT; August 16, 2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-08-16 at 11.42.58 PM.png

Comment

• Man, it must be rough going through life being wrong about everything.

I feel sorry for you both.

Look at 0.52 that is a helmet right to the jaw of Lion great Charlie Sanders

Explain that one

Comment

Look at 0.52 that is a helmet right to the jaw of Lion great Charlie Sanders

Explain that one
                                That is Mel Farr and I already explained it.

Comment

Working...
                                X