No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's apparently now claiming his interview with Lester Holt over a year ago was fabricated or doctored in some way. As far as anyone can tell, it's the first time he's made this claim. This was the interview made right after firing Comey where instead of going with the official line of "I fired Comey because he mistreated Hillary" he told the truth about firing him to make the Russia investigation go away.

Comment

• California man arrested by FBI for threatening phone calls (at least 14) against the Boston Globe not long after Trump tweeted an attack on the paper. Here's a partial transcript of one:

Dl2nm4PXgAAwSs0.jpg:small.jpg

https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...492083191.html
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 30, 2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Trump rips Sessions privately. Hates his accent. Mocks his Alabama education.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump rips Sessions privately. Hates his accent. Mocks his Alabama education.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-house-803922
          I am going to laugh and laugh when Trump decriminalizes weed just to piss Sessions off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            California man arrested by FBI for threatening phone calls (at least 14) against the Boston Globe not long after Trump tweeted an attack on the paper. Here's a partial transcript of one:

Dl2nm4PXgAAwSs0.jpg:small.jpg

https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...492083191.html
            How is it Trump's fault for this guy, but not Bernie's fault when one of his campaign volunteers attempts to assassinate GOP congressional members at a ball practice?

reality is neither are responsible for the behavior of crazy folks.
            Last edited by Kapture1; August 30, 2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• haha, like a doormat

UFCj6L2dv8ila8zckC5aL49J8gjg1K0ekvsG5Ph1JU4.png?w=634&s=7962b360e798d1517d29b169f081bb37.png

Comment

• You have always been a Florida man in spirit talent

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  After the ridiculous #GentryProg snowflake conniption over DeSantis, I may actually try to figure out a way to vote in Florida for him.
                  Anyone that hears the word monkey and automatically thinks of black people are the fucking racists in this scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    After the ridiculous #GentryProg snowflake conniption over DeSantis, I may actually try to figure out a way to vote in Florida for him.
                    I saw the entire clip there, and it was dog whistle. Not surprised.But you still have to call it out.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

I saw the entire clip there, and it was dog whistle. Not surprised.But you still have to call it out.
                      Funny how only racists and leftists can hear racist dog whistles. SAD!

Comment

• I saw the entire clip there, and it was dog whistle. Not surprised.But you still have to call it out.
                        LMAO. #GentryProg to the core.

Anyone that hears the word monkey and automatically thinks of black people are the fucking racists in this scenario.
                        That is, of course, true. And there little doubt about the soft bigotry of the #GentryProgs.
                        Last edited by iam416; August 30, 2018, 11:32 AM.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Lol

star.com
                          So a court ruling saying it's constitutional to put on money is lol cause the article says there's been no ruling against using the phrase? I'm confused.

Also. amusing and predictable that's all you take from the article.

But FAKE NUZE!!!!

Comment

• https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-email-n904811

so let me get this straight

when Russia did it likely giving it to wikileaks the attitude is collusion with trump to influence the elections he's going down how dare he be involved in publishing hillarys emails etc etc

but when china is named as the hacker the attitude is nothing to see here move along this didn't happen Hillary was a saint and no one other then the Russians could have hacked those emails and these emails weren't hacked

Really? the defense is the chinese couldn't do what the Russians already did?

Comment

• Comment

• you want more?

gee they were all on Anthony wieners laptop no way china could have got them

bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X