Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

So a court ruling saying it's constitutional to put on money is lol cause the article says there's been no ruling against using the phrase? I'm confused.

Also. amusing and predictable that's all you take from the article.

But FAKE NUZE!!!!
    Point is I quit reading after the first few sentences. It straight up lied about the facts. There was a decision of a court last week on the phrase In God We Trust on our money. the article lied to make it seem like Trump lied.

Now if an article about Trump's lies is going to start out by telling a lie to make it seem like Trump lies a lot, there is absolutely no point in reading the rest of the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      you want more?

gee they were all on Anthony wieners laptop no way china could have got them

bwahahaha

https://www.realclearinvestigations...._examined.html
      I have a feeling that those specific 3000 emails that were directly reviewed were hand picked by the person heading that investigation, Peter Stzrok himself.

Comment

• 56g4h4IotZqx4IkKBZtobFs_ja8l2fa87kc8PyicltI.png?w=619&s=f7ff14086f9e6cf407098b78636fcb2b.png

Comment

• Just because the hackers successfully phished Podesta does not mean that enable to hack a private server. This isn't tv where you have some mystical black hat hacker that can get into any server within minutes.

Comment

• btw CNN this is how you research a story cite sources and put it together

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Just because the hackers successfully phished Podesta does not mean that enable to hack a private server. This isn't tv where you have some mystical black hat hacker that can get into any server within minutes.
              Comey said it was likely an 8th grader could have hacked Clinton's server and covered their tracks, there was absolutely no security.

Likewise, do you think Wiener's laptop was secured?

Comment

• not a peep from those #GentryProgs

fzNCV6mpkeZWal6PDxVvDbQ5GTc8-M_ggB7P4hbkgmM.png?w=606&s=d791fb63dd6fe621a2d6ee031050c023.png

Comment

• What professor really told FBI about Trump, Russia and Papadopoulos

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/404...d-papadopoulos

Comment

• RJeTTeDHcQyB9_4-YX5pDkdWU69hAmn7Y6gjmkA8aYU.jpg?w=768&s=0051a5001fcb6615a67b0f011a2092d5.jpg

Comment

• A whole page. Damn Kapture.

Comment

• Churchill was talking about him saying, "he won't change his mind and won't change the subject."

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                          A whole page. Damn Kapture.
                          Use the idiot invisibility button.

Screenshot 2018-08-30 at 5.08.59 PM.png

Problem solved

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-email-n904811

so let me get this straight

when Russia did it likely giving it to wikileaks the attitude is collusion with trump to influence the elections he's going down how dare he be involved in publishing hillarys emails etc etc

but when china is named as the hacker the attitude is nothing to see here move along this didn't happen Hillary was a saint and no one other then the Russians could have hacked those emails and these emails weren't hacked

Really? the defense is the chinese couldn't do what the Russians already did?

What's the evidence that China hacked her server other than the Daily Caller article which uses two anonymous sources? The IG report specifically states that there's no evidence the server was compromised. Are you aware of other evidence?

Comment

• BTW... Haha

40326592_2448723911821095_956492970620616704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ec1a7240b76ae5581fd0ab579de89798&oe=5BEEFD87.jpg
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Use the idiot invisibility button.

Screenshot 2018-08-30 at 5.08.59 PM.png

Problem solved
                                I know, I get that I could mute him. I am just generally opposed to it -- even though he copped out and ignored me like a coward for asking him his BCT ship date.

but, honestly, I feel like this is the descent on a long plane ride, I'm periodically waking up to haphazardly gauge how close we are to landing -- all while having a pretty good sense that the guy two rows ahead, who has assured everyone he isn't getting sick (Kapture), is primed to blow spectacular chunks all over the plane once it has finally landed (mueller conclusion). I guess I am kind of waiting for that melt down.

Comment

Working...
                                X