No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifted from an anonymous poster on another site regarding Dr. Fords slanderous allegation:

#MeToo
    #OhShit
    #UhOh

#RunLikeHell
    Last edited by Panoptes; September 23, 2018, 06:07 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

He was the chief spokesman for the Trump transition team and was announced as the incoming Communications Director on Dec. 22, 2016. Only to step aside a day later when it came to light that he was having a love-child with his fellow staff member A. J. Delgado. He WOULD have been the CD if he had kept it in his pants.

But yeah, CNN has given jobs to some shitty Trump people. Miller, Lewandowski, Paris Dennard...
      I'm sure that Trump knew of this incident. in fact, that was the first thing Jason Miller said when interviewed. I bet Trump said "stop right there, i don't need to know about your education, experience or politics, you're hired"

you're deranged.

Comment

• The economy is quite an interesting thing right now. Signs of a crash are clear to so many that maybe the smart contrarian thinks that over very carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          The economy is quite an interesting thing right now. Signs of a crash are clear to so many that maybe the smart contrarian thinks that over very carefully.
          normally you would be right but we got a while. normally 8-10 years between recessions and economic downturns. we are at year 10. but we didn't have a normal recovery. 2014 was probably the beginning of the country's economic recovery. from 08 till then it was pathetic, barely could be called a recovery, but not just because of 0bama although he did everything he could to make it difficult. it was in large part due to the nature of the previous crash.

the recovery is just beginning. new construction is finally becoming a regular occurrence. the markets will correct probably sooner than later, but our economy will not suffer a major crash or depression or recession for several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I'm sure that Trump knew of this incident. in fact, that was the first thing Jason Miller said when interviewed. I bet Trump said "stop right there, i don't need to know about your education, experience or politics, you're hired"

you're deranged.
            Know what's deranged? Believing a clown show that surrounds himself with grfiters, blowjob artists, and shitstains has impeccable judgment.

Comment

• doing pretty good so far.

especially with his pick for SCOTUS. and when Kavanaugh can prove his innocence the backlash against the left will be swift and devastating

LORDY THERE ARE CALENDARS
              Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is planning to give the Senate Judiciary Committee calendars from his high school years his legal team argues will back up his denial of sexual misconduct allegations,

Comment

• Drudge Report is saying that another story w/ a different woman is set to drop soon re: Kavanaugh. Ronan Farrow and the New Yorker have it.

Comment

• dude had calendars from the early 80s.

he's a freaking boy scout, clean as the driven snow.

all these never Trump women can all line up and be proven frauds one after the next. get them all under oath and charge them with perjury.

Comment

• Story has been posted

Comment

• Comment

• Kudos to Jay Nordlinger for writing this.

Two female college students murdered in Iowa. One, murdered by an illegal immigrant, was turned into a national cause. The other wasn't. Celia Barquin Arozamena, the Big12 women's golfing champ, was murdered while playing golf in broad daylight near Ames. Her murderer (Dan Richards) reportedly expressed a desire to rape and murder women shortly before stabbing her to death, then hiding her body in a pond on the course.
                        https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...rpses-in-iowa/

https://nypost.com/2018/09/18/colleg...red-on-course/

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• I feel so bad for Brett's wife and daughters. Fuck the left. If they want to turn this court pick into en election issue, watch them get fucking pounded.

and she's wearing a Puerto Rico shirt in the piece. How more obvious can they get?

mo97BBX.png
                              Last edited by Kapture1; September 23, 2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm done voting for Ds. Like, ever. Those were 95% of my votes. But, I'm out. So now the only question will be whether I like the R enough to vote for him/her.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X