No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, if the Ds nominate Kamala then I'm voting for whoever the Rs nominate.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Boy, if the Ds nominate Kamala then I'm voting for whoever the Rs nominate.
      And if they nominate Avenatti?

Comment

• If they nominate Avenatti then our politics will continue to show that we can always go lower. Harris is at least a credible #GentryProg.

Fortunately, Avenatti is too white and too male. Only one of them dudes that has a chance is Joe Biden. And I would probably break my no Ds pledge and vote for him. But I think there's next to no chance he gets nominated, even if he decides to run.

Comment

If they nominate Avenatti then our politics will continue to show that we can always go lower. Harris is at least a credible #GentryProg.

Fortunately, Avenatti is too white and too male. Only one of them dudes that has a chance is Joe Biden. And I would probably break my no Ds pledge and vote for him. But I think there's next to no chance he gets nominated, even if he decides to run.
          Biden smells children.
          Last edited by Kapture1; September 28, 2018, 10:17 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• dude, I can't unhear Sen. Whitehouse's lissssssp.

Comment

If they nominate Avenatti then our politics will continue to show that we can always go lower. Harris is at least a credible #GentryProg.

Sen Bernie Sanders on line 1.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Avenatti needs a role, but a supporting one. As an attack dog. He's got more of that combo of clarity and aggression than most of the rest of the party combined, if you take our Warren. IMO the Ds are without question going to screw this up. They let Kavanaugh ragewhine about search-and-destroy and failed to point out that he's the architect of that very tactic. They've been handed the best and most enduring GOTV tool I can imagine, and I've no doubt they'll waste that.

Either way, the biggest losers yesterday were teen girls and reality. Whatever you think of the motivations of Ds, the point of this process is to vet a SCOTUS nominee. Somehow it was determined that sexual assault would be a big deal in a way that being a judicial partisan hatcetman would not, so we have chosen to unfollow the money and let this ride on the sex. Or pretend to. It's quite a bit of magical thinking to believe her as well as him. Someone is either lying or has a shit memory. It could be the woman whose allegations are true or not true regardless of who pays her costs, and has taken a polygraph, or it could be the blackout drunk who has been caught in several lies and hasn't taken a polygraph. We could take a few days to find out, or we could just indulge in the magical thinking.

Comment

• Fuck the democrats. every single one.

Trump will nominate Barrett When Ginsburg puts her other foot in the grave, then you will all have something to bitch about, good luck with false rape allegations with that one.

Comment

They had her hooked with attorneys immediately and taking a lie detector test within a week.

Whataboutism? Cool.

Re Gorsuch, they had no chance to stop that. They couldn't fuck up the works for 2 years. He was still only confirmed 54-45. They have a chance to stop the appointment entirely (Kav or whomever) if they can run some more clock. That's driving everything. EV-REEE-THING.
                    Couldn't they find another women to lie about Gorsuch the was you guys are saying the Clintons and Feinstein did in finding Ford to lie?

Its more than just whataboutism, he was the guy demanding investigators get Foster hair follicles from Vince Foster's daughter. His actions during that investigation were awful. He's playing martyr, but when he was an investigator he had no qualms about accuse the Clintons of murdering Vince Foster and Vince Foster of an affair with Hillary Clinton. Was he in the right there? Its OK to do that.
                    Last edited by froot loops; September 28, 2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• I doubt Sanders gets nominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Couldn't they find another women to lie about Gorsuch the was you guys are saying the Clintons and Feinstein did in finding Ford to lie?

Its more than just whataboutism, he was the guy demanding investigators get Foster hair follicles from Vince Foster's daughter. His actions during that investigation were awful. He's playing martyr, but when he was an investigator he had no qualms about accuse the Clintons of murdering Vince Foster and Vince Foster of an affair with Hillary Clinton. Was he in the right there? Its OK to do that.
                        Yes. A chief architect of search-and-destroy bitched about it being turned back on him, and nobody in the room pointed this out. When I question people, they aren't under oath and aren't forced to talk to me. Give me the terms of engagement those senators had. I could destroy that entitled shithead.

Comment

• Couldn't they find another women to lie about Gorsuch the was you guys are saying the Clintons and Feinstein did in finding Ford to lie?
                          Why blow your orchestrated smear load on someone so far away from election day? I pretty much explained exactly why they didn't go after Gorsuch. But, for your reading (again):

Re Gorsuch, they had no chance to stop that. They couldn't fuck up the works for 2 years. He was still only confirmed 54-45. They have a chance to stop the appointment entirely (Kav or whomever) if they can run some more clock. That's driving everything. EV-REEE-THING.

Comment

• High quality take. Well said.

Thank You, Brett Kavanaugh

By JASON RICHWINE

September 28, 2018 10:52 AM

Comment

• They didn't go after Gorsuch because there wasn't anything is the simplest answer.

Talent - how do you think they got Ford to lie like that?

Comment

• Murkowski, Collins, Munchin and Heitkamp are the only undeclareds at this point. I think there's still plenty of time for the Ds orchestrated efforts to carry the day. Perhaps another gang rape story will do the trick. Long time until there is a Senate floor vote. Either way, great job by Kav yesterday and, of course, Senator Graham.

Comment

Working...
                                X