Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice done.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Indeed ..... now comes the real interesting stuff.

How will the voters react on both sides of the mid-terms come November?

Kapture? DSL?
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Indeed ..... now comes the real interesting stuff.

How will the voters react on both sides of the mid-terms come November?

Kapture? DSL?
        red. voters are engaged and pissed.

Republicans have a very realistic shot at retaining the house. gain in Senate, but not super majority

Comment

• Insane
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ill throw out my proposition from earlier. Trump won the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

If it's true that Trump is very popular and the polls are all wrong (except Rasmussen -- the only poll you can trust with your life!)...if it's true that Trump voters are now insanely united and motivated to vote...then Sherrod Brown, Bob Casey, Debbie Stabenaw, and Tammy Baldwin should all lose their re-election bids in "Trump States". Throw in Manchin if you want as well.

Comment

• I'm only casually engaged with the poll numbers re the mid-terms. My sense is that Ds, especially women, are more enraged about the Kavanaugh confirmation and what it represents: a slap in the face to the #metoo movement. They hate Trump anyway and this just adds to the outrage. I think the outrage on the left is going to be more powerful as a get out to vote impetus than any impetus on the right to spur that group to vote. That's in a general sense. I suspect, and this is where I don't know much about it, that the local level get out the vote activity is going to be critical to both sides. The Dems wish to gain seats in the House to facilitate a majority there probably has a better chance of happening than the Rs retaining the majority if I'm correctly sensing the national mood right now.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Ill throw out my proposition from earlier. Trump won the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

If it's true that Trump is very popular and the polls are all wrong (except Rasmussen -- the only poll you can trust with your life!)...if it's true that Trump voters are now insanely united and motivated to vote...then Sherrod Brown, Bob Casey, Debbie Stabenaw, and Tammy Baldwin should all lose their re-election bids in "Trump States". Throw in Manchin if you want as well.
                Gotta love the progressive mind.

When you are defending 20 or so seats, a large majority will win re-election from simple inertia, and because of the substantial benefits of incumbency. But only a couple need to flip from D to R in order to have a functional majority. Rs are up one in ND and looking good in Missouri. Manchin and Donnley will win. Scott might win FL, but the Rs lose in Arizona. No matter what, the progs will claim a massive rejection of Trump. Personally, I hope the Dems win the House so that we can see progressivism in full flower.

Strange, I think I saw you on a video someone posted of organizers giving instructions to the paid protesters. It was rote repetition of phrases, by by the Soros-automatons.

Gotta love the progressive mind.

Comment

• so the Democrat staffer that doxxed GOP Senators is facing nearly 50 years in federal prison lmao

but muh resistance

Comment

• atyeREP.jpg

Comment

• BK is confirmed.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Great News! Mob rules do not apply here

Comment

• Saudi journalist and Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi has been missing ever since he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Tuesday. Turkish police announced yesterday they believed he was murdered on Consulate grounds by a Saudi hit-team. Crazy.

Two people with knowledge of the probe said Turkey believes Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul earlier this week. Saudi officials have denied any link to Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Comment

• Cop who killed Tamir Rice and had been thrown off another force for mental instability now gets a third chance down in SE Ohio

Tamir, 12, was playing with a pellet gun outside a recreation center in 2014 when he was shot by Loehmann, who is white

Comment

• Phil Bredesen gets Taylor's Swift's endorsement!!!

Taylor Swift — the notoriously apolitical pop star — broke her political silence in a passionate post on Instagram, endorsing Democratic candidate in the 2018 midterms.

Comment

• Attention hack...

Pompeo and other high-level US officials are asking the Saudis questions about 'disappeared' journalist Khashoggi and getting no answers

Comment

Working...
                                X