No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also true that the same union endorsed her in her three previous campaigns.

New Sienna College polls from Florida out today (Has an A grade from Silver) show Nelson & Gillum with BIG leads.

Comment

• I'd bet a lot of money that neither the Senate nor Governor is double digits, let alone 18. I don't think the Rs are going to win in Florida at all, but I do think that poll is wacky. A-rating or not.

But, we're talking two "lean D" states. If the Rs pull one of those and split the two current "toss-up" states then they're at 52.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Looks like it's more #BombsNotMobs. Amirite?
        haha, yeah the dems had to do something to stop that talking point. Watching the Kavanaugh debacle closely, it is a legitimate possibility that the "bombs" are fake bombs that were not designed to go off and done with the specific purpose to frame the whole of the right and Trump's rhetoric.

When Republican congressmen were shot by a Bernie Bro the right didn't politicize it against the left. It was out of the headlines within a week. The NYTimes ran 19 articles on the shooting in a week, then nothing. So far they have ran 26 articles on this bomb scare.

I guess they damn well should have politicized the shit out of it. Lesson learned for the next time some leftist wacko goes nuts and sends Ricin to Susan Collins Jim Mattis and President Trump, when anthrax hoaxes get perpetrated on the president's children, When they break a few of Rand Paul's ribs in an assault, when a gunman opens fire at a Trump property, or carries out their fantasies of political assassination.
        Last edited by Kapture1; October 25, 2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• A Wisconsin man is accused of trying to buy a lethal dose of a radioactive substance on the Internet to try and kill someone.

Comment

• I remember when this was blamed on right wing extremism and the rise of Antisemitism and white nationalism thanks 100% to Donald Trump

DqW58A1XcAAr2RA.jpg:large.jpg

turns out it was a leftist and former Intercept reporter.

Comment

• thing about this guy is he has to be halfway educated. most of the American public don't know Maxine waters, soros, what deniro said and postmarking from wasserman schutz tells me this guy watches Hannity a lot or wants you to think he watches fox a lot

otoh anybody that goes to the extent of dropping off these 9 packages with those 9 targets in mind and all seemingly are inoperable--I don't think he intended for any of these to really go off

watching morning joe again they've already decided this is trumps fault and the house needs to go democrat in 2 weeks to stop people like this guy

so you wonder who benefits from this

this guy picked his targets in such a way that the only people who are benefitting from this will be the democrats after all some rt wing nut job just tried to assassinate 2 democratic presidents and whomever else that is anti trump

smart enough to pick those 9 targets but to dumb to realize what he is doing is only going to benefit the democrats

I wouldn't have ever thought this way 5 years ago but after seeing American intelligence assts used to frame an American citizen to claim an American president colluded with russians to get elected then continue that fairy tale all the way to Mueller and his BS investigation-----well it makes you wonder. throw in kavanaugh and that smear and set up by the dems and it makes you wonder
              Last edited by crashcourse; October 25, 2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Here's Tucker Carlson politicizing the hell out of Scalise's shooting and using it to demonize the "hard left" who wants nothing less than civil war and the total dissolution of the country.

Rhetoric has remained intense on cable news despite pleas for calm following Wednesday's shooting at a congressional baseball practice.

Comment

• Crazy people act irrationally. Big surprise there. Eric Rudolph bombing abortion clinics generated sympathy for abortion clinics rather than achieve his own goals of ending abortion. The Weather Underground didn't spark a popular uprising by bombing post offices and banks. That doesn't mean they were secret agents working for the opposite side the whole time.

Comment

• Crazy people act irrationally
                    Correct. I have little doubt that it's NOT someone framing Trump supporters. But, at the same time, I find it ludicrous to blame PDJT. Carlon's rant is ludicrous, too. And I find it remarkably telling that Tucker Carlson is a "whatabout" response to shit being said by CNN and the rest of the "mainstream" media.

I mean the cause is crazy. End of story. It's like saying James Garfield was to blame for getting shot because his administration didn't give Guiteau a federal job. That may have been what pushed Guiteau over the edge, but the obvious cause was that Guiteau was a fucking nutjob that foisted Chester Alan Arthur upon this great nation.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump says (in a tweet from a cell phone) that he rarely uses a cellphone. Just like he rarely watches tv.

Comment

• this guy picked his targets in such a way that the only people who are benefitting from this will be the democrats after all some rt wing nut job just tried to assassinate 2 democratic presidents and whomever else that is anti trump

The guy is just a nutjob, period. He probably has a secret manifesto calling out how he's been wronged. It illustrates how dangerous people can fall through the cracks when it comes to mental illness identification and treatment. Chump is not at fault, but he certainly encourages such behavior from those that follow him and are less than stable. Chump is a part of the problem but not the root cause.

....I wouldn't have ever thought this way 5 years ago but after seeing American intelligence assets used to frame an American citizen to claim an American president colluded with russians to get elected then continue that fairy tale all the way to Mueller and his BS investigation-----

Ahahahahahahahhahaha.....and the tooth fairy left you an extra quarter last night too......
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Oh man, Michael Avenatti and his Gang Bang client Julie Swetnick have been referred to the DOJ for investigation into false statements

This dude right here is having the worst month

Comment

Trump says (in a tweet from a cell phone) that he rarely uses a cellphone. Just like he rarely watches tv.
                            he was talking about official governemnt business. The Chinese can read his tweets, same as you or I.

He is talking about speaking with foreign governments about official government business.

Comment

Here's Tucker Carlson politicizing the hell out of Scalise's shooting and using it to demonize the "hard left" who wants nothing less than civil war and the total dissolution of the country.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...scalise-626148
                              everyone that I take seriously in the conservative movement said that it was not Bernie's fault that one of his supporters and volunteers did what he did.

Without a specific call to violence, you cant really blame the supporter on the leader or use one individual to smear the whole. I get that the left and entire mainstream objective so called, news media will, but they shouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                Oh man, Michael Avenatti and his Gang Bang client Julie Swetnick have been referred to the DOJ for investigation into false statements

This dude right here is having the worst month
                                "When you have a white male making the arguments, they carry more weight" -- Michael Avenatti

Yeah Imma go out on a limb and say Avenatti might not be the front-runner for the Dem nomination.

He may have just gotten more popular on the Alt Right Grifter circuit though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X