Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• MacArthur might not be out of the woods, it appears mailed in votes may have put Andy Kim in the lead.

Comment

• I have to laugh at McConnell's statement on the Sessions firing, it's like VKM wrote the statement. Future endeavors, haha, that is a familiar trope in WWE.

Comment

• Talent- Our new AG thinks Marbury v Madison is one of the worst decisions in the history of the Supreme Court. Nice!

Drbb1ZGXgAYdK5U.jpg

1.  What’s the most rewarding job you’ve held? Matt Whitaker: “Certainly being the United States Attorney for the southern district of Iowa.” 2.  First job you ever had? Matt Whitaker: “I was a bus boy at Mr. K’s restaurant in Ankeny, Iowa.” 3.  Describe your worldview and what role that…

Comment

• expect all those fisa warrants to be released unredacted pretty soon along with a whole slew of other documents showing the set up

Comment

• l5bsa45amxw11.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&s=d894dd515928433cdb22648f80b3d1e191b6f827.jpg

Comment

• That Marbury v. Madison answer is wild. You can say it was wrongly decided and the SCOTUS shouldn't have judicial review, that's fine. Its been argued many times. But if you are going to get rid of New Deal programs and the ACA then you have to do it legislatively. Mostly the ACA has been fought in the courts. That is unless he is arguing the executive branch can rule a law unconstitutional and leave it at that.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• one of the jurors in the Menendez corruption trial was at his victory celebration last night.

Comment

• That's my college education speaking! I had a history prof was really down on the decision and he also thought the south had every right to secede in the War of Southern Aggression. But he was a decent prof.

To me it seems like the guy wants to push his knowledge to show he knows of the decision, not much beyond that. Maybe he knows the justice who wrote the opinion, at any rate it is bad for the republic when he's the new AG. I'm looking for this guy to have some own goals pretty quickly.

Comment

• For the record, Marbury good, at least to extent it formally enshrines judicial review and Wickard-Fillburn=awful. And Roberts pragmatism and deference to legislature was correct for ACA even though textusl argument was with the dissent. That is all.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• rv88aub1uww11.jpg?width=803&auto=webp&s=18b244b131f2d5c549dce6a8095d8207dbf98b17.jpg

Comment

• In continuing to push an issue that Trump thinks is a big winner for him and a nice distraction from losing the House, the White House has banned CNN's Jim Acosta until further notice and revoked his press credentials.

Comment

• Ha ha!!!~!

Comment

• He is going to be even more furious when Don Junior gets indicted.

Comment

Working...
                                X