No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get some fun conspiracy theories going?

The FBI raided the offices of Chicago Alderman and tax attorney Ed Burke today. Burke did Trump's Chicago property tax work for him for over a decade. In particular he got the city to reduce Trump Tower-Chicago's property taxes by $14 M

THE WATCHDOGS: Powerful Ald. Edward M. Burke’s law firm had worked for Trump for 12 years, winning property tax cuts totaling more than $14 million.

On the very same day, German police raided Deutsche Bank for money laundering eivdnece related to the Panama Papers. DB has also been Trump's biggest lender over the past decade.

German authorities raided Deutsche Bank's headquarters Thursday amid suspicions that its employees helped clients set up offshore companies that were used to launder hundreds of millions of euros.

Crash- Get your tinfoil hat out!

Comment

• Already handled in the previous post. Now do you want to talk about your incredibly stupid list of not-really accomplishments or not? Let me know when you're ready for us to unpack that further. I have some ideas about how.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Want to get some fun conspiracy theories going?

The FBI raided the offices of Chicago Alderman and tax attorney Ed Burke today. Burke did Trump's Chicago property tax work for him for over a decade. In particular he got the city to reduce Trump Tower-Chicago's property taxes by $14 M

THE WATCHDOGS: Powerful Ald. Edward M. Burke’s law firm had worked for Trump for 12 years, winning property tax cuts totaling more than $14 million.

On the very same day, German police raided Deutsche Bank for money laundering eivdnece related to the Panama Papers. DB has also been Trump's biggest lender over the past decade.

German authorities raided Deutsche Bank's headquarters Thursday amid suspicions that its employees helped clients set up offshore companies that were used to launder hundreds of millions of euros.

Crash- Get your tinfoil hat out!
        This is the most popcorn.gif day in quite a while.

Comment

• Produce a post where anyone said the US was going to get nuked by North Korea, it didn't happen.

Comment

• The narrative a man was elected with his finger on the button, not really looking at any one person. You know that was said.

Comment

• No, it wasn't said, its a effing strawman. Nobody came close to saying Korea was going to nuke the US. Produce a post or shut up. People were saying his negotiating strategy was foolish. It has been ineffective as all administrations dealing with North Korea.

Comment

• Already handled in the previous post.

Did not see where it was handled? \never mind its ok

Now do you want to talk about your incredibly stupid list of not-really accomplishments or not? Let me know when you're ready for us to unpack that further. I have some ideas about how.

AHHH I see... not good for you!! And you want to talk about it, to bad. Its good for me, its another sunny day outside my window .

Comment

• The Secretary of Weather Near WingsFan's House will be very pleased to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    No, it wasn't said, its a effing strawman. Nobody came close to saying Korea was going to nuke the US. Produce a post or shut up. People were saying his negotiating strategy was foolish. It has been ineffective as all administrations dealing with North Korea.
                    All the other presidents didn't meet with a North Korean leader, extract a concession that was not followed through on, and make a concession that was. If Trump's signature achievement is averting disaster, well, he's done a demonstrably worse job than any other president ever faced with this task. The sabre rattling usually comes in the first year or two of a presidency. Most presidents are smart enough to listen to the Korea watchers who tell them to stick to the multilateral negotiating process and avoid giving NK the attention it craves.

Comment

• I agree but that is a little too nuanced for this conversation, brace for some mean memes.

Comment

• The Secretary of Weather Near WingsFan's House will be very pleased to know.
                        Who moves this time of year - I do apparently, I guess we need to be by water now. Excuse me ON THE WATER. So into the condo, and ATT&T just called on the way to turn on my service (finally) so no more of my valuable time for you (today) Hack - Good Day Sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          The narrative a man was elected with his finger on the button, not really looking at any one person. You know that was said.
                          You keep pushing this and that was hardly the issue that was brought up.

Most of what was talked about stemmed from skepticism that anything productive would come out of the talks. NK pretty much got all they could want out of the engagement. We got weaker in PACOM and played at the geopolitical level.

The idea that anyone disagreeing with Trump comprises a forum conjoined twin -- and came in here raving unanimously about NUCLEAR disaster is a level of convenience that is way below you.

Comment

• Im sorry, its still happening! lol ol ol ol olloll lol olo LOL LOL!!!!! the hill....

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...y-donald-trump

Comment

• I really have to go, sleep tight millen

44234896_335314780366026_4639577231104933888_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=9aab2b066fab68d1e5106f5667818278&oe=5C9F4122.png

Comment

• It doesn't seem like you read that article, its pretty tame. He's arguing for guardrails on the button, he is arguing it for any president. He certainly isn't saying Trump isn't going to get us nuked by North Korea. Read up. If that's the piece of evidence, its very lame. Be better.
                                Last edited by froot loops; November 29, 2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X