Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    Birth controls is still legal in all 50 states. You don’t need abortion to not have children. Once again, I don’t want it universally banned, but it’s incredibly easy to avoid situations where you need it.

And yeah, I have contempt for women (and men) who vote Democrat solely so that they don’t need to use condoms. It’s a narrow-minded, self-absorbed behavior.

The people who champion “women’s rights” are totally fine with illegal immigrants raping women. And they consider the ability that women have to create life as a burden, and not a blessing. Barack Obama himself referred to babies as “punishment”? Who are the real misogynists here?

This is probably a good time to point out that polls and surveys show only small differences between the attitudes of men and women when it comes to abortion. Men who cheat on their wives and/or don’t want to pay child support are pro-abortion too.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Most of the Incel, Christian Nationalist, TradLife, and Manosphere crowd regards them as little more than that. Those are heavily online-only communities but whatever. They want to roll back everything connected to the "Sexual Revolution" of the 60's. It's not hard to find a rightwinger railing against no-fault divorce, birth control, or premarital sex. They're everywhere online.

You yourself display contempt for women voters, imply they are simpletons, cannot comprehend why abortion might seem existential to them, and then act frustrated and baffled that they won't ally with you. Your hostility towards them is pretty obvious so I'm not sure why exactly you think they owe you absolutely anything.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I said nothing about "white men". I said "whiny men". Unlike you I don't revise my posts 4 times either.

It's pretty hard to get women voters to prioritize, let's say, trade policy when your allies make it clear upfront that they regard them as little more than gestation chambers and think they should be punished in some way for having sex or finding sex enjoyable.
    “Gestation chambers”

Stop getting your political education from works of fiction. The Handmaid’s Tale is not real life.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    I saw that and I edited my post. My bad. I’ll take the “L” on that one.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Interesting that you use “White men” as a perjorative (like all Liberals nowadays). So it would totally be fine to outlaw abortion if it was banned by brown men or brown females? LMAO. What a dumb fucking statement. The overwhelming majority of the countries where non-whites are in charge do not even allow abortion. And LMAO at your “overweight” statement too. Apparently you’ve never seen a gathering of feminists. Or a picture of Lizzo. “Overweight” is a resume enhancer for you guys.

If you are so self-indulgent that this issue is literally the only thing that matters to you, then you are a broken human being.

BTW I don’t agree with the far right at all on this issue and I’m not anti-abortion. I voted “yes” on the Ohio amendment. I just think that it’s crazy that so many people are still obsessed with keeping it legal when there are a shitload of birth control options already available. One of the easiest things to do in the world is not get pregnant. But I don’t really care where the country lands on this issue. The massive economic and social destruction wrought by Democrat constituents is a much bigger concern for me.
    I said nothing about "white men". I said "whiny men". Unlike you I don't revise my posts 4 times either.

It's pretty hard to get women voters to prioritize, let's say, trade policy when your allies make it clear upfront that they regard them as little more than gestation chambers and think they should be punished in some way for having sex or finding sex enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X