X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Dems will still turn out for abortion. Big time. There are millions of single women whose political allegiance revolves entirely around consequence-free orgasms.
    Or put somewhat differently....

Millions of women don't want to have their sex lives regulated by unappealing, overweight, bitter, middle-aged to elderly whiny men. The idea that sex MUST have negative consequences is one of your least appealing beliefs and thankfully, society strongly disagrees with you. But hey I love that you exist because it makes it all the easier to portray the American Right as woman-hating, incel weirdos.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    11th circuit unanimously finds the workplace portion of Florida’s “Stop Woke Act” to be unconstitutional.

https://media.ca11.uscourts.gov/opin.../202213135.pdf
    Not a huge surprise. There will be setbacks. Gotta keep pushing though. We didn’t get here overnight and we won’t get out of here overnight either.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    And 20% of GOP primary voters (in the first 3 primary states) say they won't vote for Trump. I think we're heading to historically low voter turnout this November. I can't even venture a guess as to how Trump's imminent felony convictions will affect his candidacy. Such an absurd sentence to type.
    Dems will still turn out for abortion. Big time. There are millions of fanatical single women whose political allegiance revolves entirely around consequence-free orgasms.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    11th circuit unanimously finds the workplace portion of Florida’s “Stop Woke Act” to be unconstitutional.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Yeah, they all agree that States have no ability to enforce Section 3. And that's so obviously correct it almost needs no explanation. The disagreement is that the majority spells out how the Federal government can deal with Section 3 and the dissenters basically want no of that -- no need to speak on it if it's not needed to resolve the case.

I really couldn't see how anyone could credibly say it was anything other than an unanimous rebuke of obviously politically motivated court.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X