Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    I read an interesting bit last night that, apparently, the industry standard in issuing these types of bonds is $100M max and they don't allow real estate to be used as collateral. Real estate, obviously, comprises most of Trump's wealth. I can't imagine it's a quick process to liquidate a few hundred million in assets so unless his lawyers succeed in getting the bond reduced to $100M, NY will start seizing properties. I'd imagine Mar-a-Lago is off limits since it's located in Florida. Anyone know if Trump has any say in which properties to forfeit?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    The size of the fine was unusual but Trump is straight up lying here. You put up a bond to stop asset seizure while your appeal is pending. It’s to prevent frivolous appeals from assholes like him. It’s exactly the way the system works.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 19, 2024, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    433599783_7444178802306701_3086425938001691157_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    lol

How much have YOU given Trump, Mark?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Crazy how Navarro’s heading to jail and his entire trial and appeals took place AFTER Bannon was found guilty. His appeal has been pending since late summer of 2022. Wtf is the holdup there? And if anything Bannon should have had a weaker case than Navarro. At least Pete was actually in the Administration at the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X