Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT
    replied
    Wait! What? Another corrupt Republican pedophile? No fucking way.

​​​​​​https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/michigan-ag-expected-to-announce-charges-against-former-michigan-house-speaker-lee-chatfield/

​​​​​​

LOCAL NEWS Michigan AG Dana Nessel announces charges against former Michigan House speaker Lee Chatfield

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Well I don’t think there is much expectation of any deal at the current moment.

Wiz- Stfu and then esad

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    You are gonna make his tiny brain explode...

Leave a comment:

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

DSL, can you explain to me why the Dem party remains enthusiastic about some deal with Iran? Makes no sense to me?

Just wanted to ask again.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Arizona Republicans defeated two attempts to repeal the 1864 law today.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    An Alaska cocktail is a damn fine drink when you are waiting for the grilled T-bones to rest

1.5 oz The Botanist Gin
    .5 oz Yellow Chartreuse
    a shake of orange bitters and a lemon twist, expressed and added to the drink.

Try one. You can thank me later

thumbnail_IMG_5218.jpg

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    You know what I think?

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    NINTCHDBPICT000609009381.jpg

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    informative

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    A glass of bourbon and a good cigar on my patio with Allman Bros Fillmore East blaring on the speakers as I watch the neighbors' shapely adult daughter shake my pool water off her bikini bottoms is a decent way to spend the afternoon.​

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    You know what I think?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It's clearly a more progressive thing. Maybe it's split 50/50 on the D side but that seems like ginormous support in the United States for an internationally recognized terrorist organization.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post

The math works out very easily for them in the Israel/Hamas war. The poor terrorists have been picked on for far too long by those mean Jews. Or you can just use wealth/standard of living as a proxy for "oppressor". It's the same reason why, in the progressive's view, Asians aren't really a minority because they're white adjacent.
    TBF I don't see universal support for Hamas at all on the Democrat side. Maybe 50/50. And with the rise of the dissident Right, support for Hamas is becoming somewhat of a bipartisan issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The Democrats have a huge conundrum on their hands when it comes to Jews vs. Muslims, because it's all about who is a bigger/worse victim for them. The one thing that they all agree on is that Whitey = bad, but when it comes to two minority groups that have been oppressed by Whitey fighting one another, their brains short circuit because "oppressor vs oppressed" is the only math that they know.
    The math works out very easily for them in the Israel/Hamas war. The poor terrorists have been picked on for far too long by those mean Jews. Or you can just use wealth/standard of living as a proxy for "oppressor". It's the same reason why, in the progressive's view, Asians aren't really a minority because they're white adjacent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X