Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    Is it a bad thing not to have osu (no caps) in the house?

we have spartan fans here... obviously, there are no standards in place. heh
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Well, we really lowered the bar when we let the husker fans in!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
        Well, we really lowered the bar when we let the husker fans in!

there's a bar?

Comment

It's a 4x8 sheet of plywood with all the Hawkeyes crowded around it Look for the pools of vomit within 15 feet of it.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            It's a 4x8 sheet of plywood with all the Hawkeyes crowded around it Look for the pools of vomit within 15 feet of it.

Oh.. I though those were the wisky fans. I thought Iowa fans were out back selling drugs.:-)

Comment

New Home

Heh, I even had an account over here already.

The vBulletin format is pretty decent. I think this was a good choice. Other than the URL.

Comment

It has seemed very user friendly once you poke around a bit an experiment. Hope everyone makes it over here. I guess we'll still have some time over at WC to keep getting the word out.

Comment

Good---after a couple days away---to see so many regulars from worldcrossing and even the old freep forum have registered and posted here since Liney made his decision a few days back to make this our home. Even long-time lurkers are getting into the "posting" mode, I think we're all gonna like it here!

Thanks are in order here, to Linesman, for taking the initiative a few weeks back and getting a new/replacement forum off the ground right away when bayspire/worldcrossing made the announcement to shut down. I don't care what ANYONE says about you, Liney---you're all-in-all quite a guy!!

;-)

Comment

Is that enough brown-nosing to get my moderator button secured?

;-)

Comment

You should already see your buttons, Rob (and others).
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

I just think we need to do something about that Lions logo atop, it would be nice if there was a block M up there too.

Comment

Perhaps win a big ten title first before going for the naming rights?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Heh. I was hoping for something this decade...
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              You should already see your buttons, Rob (and others).
                              Thanks, Deb---I noticed that this morning when I logged in, probably just didn't see it at the bottom of the page last night. Do I have to leave posted the nice things I said about Liney? ;-)

Now I'll have to learn how to use those moderator functions, then be ready when the infiltrators and infidels from North Kentucky post their incoherent drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                                Heh, I even had an account over here already.

The vBulletin format is pretty decent. I think this was a good choice. Other than the URL.
                                I'm sure Deb would be happy to link to any domain you guys wanted to set up and pay for.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X