Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I might be a Mod here too.

I'm a "Made Guy"!

I may never use the options given to me but I appreciate the trust.

Comment

"Do I have to leave posted the nice things I said about Liney?" Rob F

Oh, so THAT'S how its going to be, huh? ... :-)
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Question: Are pictures only "postable" with a URL link, or can they be attached?

Comment

You can always post a pic via flickr and then link it
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

we have spartan fans here... obviously, there are no standards in place. heh
            It's a Michigan thing. Sometimes the spartys are from your own family
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

That's no excuse.

Comment

I am still not a mod.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

So you're a rocker then?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                    Question: Are pictures only "postable" with a URL link, or can they be attached?
                    You can upload a photo, also. Click on the GO ADVANCED button when posting and then check out the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS routine.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Thanks, Deborah! I like that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        So you're a rocker then?
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_V4GLevv6w"]YouTube - The Who - QUADROPHENIA ---- Cut My Hair (Check out The Info)[/ame]

Comment

I am lost, is this the right place?

Comment

This is it!

Comment

Howdy Canada George!
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Linesman---I just posted over at our Boardhost site my plan to cross-reference our memberlists at both this and the boardhost site to make sure all there are onboard here before you shut it down. I immediately noticed over there that no one had posted in 2 days, so the place essentially looks to have been deserted, but I'm pretty sure I saw some names on out memberlist there that appear not yet to have registered here.

I'll post again on both sites as soon as I determine who at Boardhost hasn't gotten over here yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X