No announcement yet.

Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't suppose there's any way to put a Michigan Logo on the front page? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      Is Liney the only one?

Also, if there are problem users who the mods would like to keep out of this forum, please message me that information. I am able to put them in a special group that will prevent them from coming in, but still allow them to go to the Lions forum.

I don't think these guys know K-Stat yet:-D

I will say that a lot of the Tigers folks didn't want to come here or to the Pistons Forum because of him but I think that's a little harsh.

Comment

KStats schtick wouldn't last long in here at all.

Comment

Nah, It really wasn't K-stat in the case of the Tiger sect, They just wanted to keep their own little enclave separate from the real world.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

When I click to read a thread, it always starts with the first post on that particular page. Anyway to take the screen straight to where the most recent posts start?

Comment

Look here

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Lurked in the freep forums, lurked in world crossing. Promise to post more here (been lurking here as well forever).

Comment

Deborah - as of right now, we don't have anyone that we'd automatically exclude from posting here. There were some problem children in years past, but no recent problems. We can put any troublemakers in a time-out status as the need arises.

Also, in addition to myself, Jeff B and Rob F amongst the current members were all Mods at the Worldcrossing site. There are a few others as well, and I'll let you know who they are, as they arrive. I'm not sure what monikers they will adopt as they get here. Some may change .. (as did Tin Mad Dog ... heh)
                    Last edited by lineygoblue; March 1, 2011, 11:41 AM.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I am in now. Thanks for the invite.

Comment

Thanks, liney. I'm going to send you a private message with some questions about the particulars. Please check your private messages here when you get a moment.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Got it, Deb. You have a response.

Comment

Rounding up the remaining suspects

Should we make an inventory of who hasn't signed up here?

I'd really like to keep as many of us together as possible ... even Talent!:-)

Comment

So, yeah ... just figuring some of this stuff out but ...

New posts in a thread since your last visit that you have not seen will cause the thread title to be bolded when you log in, right?

Click on the thread title and then click (upper left side of the window) - "First Unread Post" - and it takes you there.

This way you can quickly read what's been posted since your last visit, right?

Anyone familiar feel free to correct me.

Anyway .... like this place and the new posters that seem to be filtering in.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Jeff, check this out:
                                Attached Files
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X