Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    4 star OL Matt Farniok commits to the huskers
    But...all the Herkies said he was IC bound...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like Simmons to Michigan and Fitz said Louisville this morning despite his position coach leaving to another team. Not closing well..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• According to the "experts"... people in Lincoln believe Allen was down to UNL and ISU. He had family ties to ISU and really liked the staff at UNL. They believe HARBAUGH's questioning of UNL's offense and use of TE's this year pushed him to ISU. (sigh)

sadly, previous OC said the TE was an outdated position.. Riley is trying to actually build up the position.
        Last edited by entropy; February 1, 2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Personally, prefer Eubanks anyway. He's more of a raw project but M doesn't need immediate help.

Comment

• UNL needed someone more ready to go.. sadly

Comment

• Not a huge fan of these... But don't knock them either...

Four-star athlete and physical phenom Lamar Jackson has finally decided where he'll play college football next year. Watch the star from Elk Grove, California, make his announcement in the video above...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Heh. Well, congrats I guess.

Comment

• probably the top kid UNL had left.. if not top overall. Huge get

Comment

• From Twitter: 4-star ATH Beau Bisharat is visiting #Huskers this weekend, via Lamar Jackson just now on Drop The Mike on @937TheTicket.

============

Decommitted from Stanford recently. Friends with Lamar who recently committed. Won't be a NSD kid and won't count on the "rankings", but sounds like Huskers have a lead. Stanford has done a very good job finding talent in California and I like how their LB's play. If this was a kid they had on their radar and one they wanted, I'm all for him coming to UNL. Hopefully he likes what he sees and commits this weekend.
                    Last edited by entropy; February 2, 2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• well.. that sucks. Bisharat signed with CU and cancelled his visit. Not sure what changed in 24 hrs from going to look around to signing with CU.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        well.. that sucks. Bisharat signed with CU and cancelled his visit. Not sure what changed in 24 hrs from going to look around to signing with CU.
                        We will teach him the error of his way Sept 7, 2018.
                        Last edited by Wild Hoss; February 3, 2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• If the Huskers had any size vs Maryland... Up by 3 with 8 mins left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I really don't understand the people who argue till they are blue in the face that we don't need help inside, especially after the past few games. What else needs to be seen? Mark Turgeon dunking on us personally?

Comment

• You're talking about M right?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                You're talking about M right?
                                Shit, you guys had a pair of beakers score like 28 on us in the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X