No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ifs and buts were candy and nuts...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...then maybe you'd STFU.

Comment

• False
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shields won't travel with the team to Wisconsin.. breaking his streak of 106 consecutive starts. Miles wouldn't confirm or deny Shields will miss the remainder of the year.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Final days of LP
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm in Omaha. Met Johnny Rodgers last night at Moula a Mexican restaurant. What a classy guy.

Comment

• Cripes...I've never met JR Superstar, and I am from Omaha.

Comment

• Entirely expected, but nice pickup w/ KJ, Jr.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not sure "expected" is correct...it was very much hoped...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He loves Riley. That's pretty good news. If UNL doesn't totally STB this year the commitment should easily stick.

Comment

• Never over until signing day...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, but for an OoS kid, I think this really solid.

Comment

• Seems to be. I think you're right...as long as UNL doesn't totally STB he's coming...and hopefully we can ride his coattails to more big names...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Seems to be. I think you're right...as long as UNL doesn't totally STB he's coming...and hopefully we can ride his coattails to more big names...
                              He definitely provides a kickstart to the 2017 class, that's for sure. Its just unfortunate timing that his dad was let go by ESPN this year, damn the luck. Having an NU plug every now and then on NFL Live would have been nice.

Comment

• Having you STFU every now and again would be nice to...but we can't have everything...

Hoss:

hi
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X