Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Its a predictable attempt to recover from getting schooled like this. I'd probably go that route too.

Yea.. The Florida WR coach is constantly tweeting about drills. Oh, wait..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Ummm, no.

It's about Grimes. Period.

The only guy they've actually "competed" for is Lindsay.

And KJ...

Comment

• And Holmes..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ummm, no.

It's about Grimes. Period.

The only guy they've actually "competed" for is Lindsay.
          Gotcha. I'm sure you are better informed on the matter than Williams is, what with him only actually being involved and all.

Last edited by Wild Hoss; April 24, 2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• And KJ...
            Heh heh heh. KJ couldn't commit to OSU if he wanted to.

Not sure what Holmes has to do with it -- ZS isn't recruiting him.

Gotcha. I'm sure you are better informed on the matter than Williams is, what with him only actually being involved and all.
            I defer to the folks with OSU staff contacts. Since the issue all about Zach Smith's intentions I'm not sure what Williams, you or anyone in Lincoln would know about it. Do you guys have some e-mail from Smith saying what his intentions are?

I mean, I get that Williams THOUGHT it was about him. Wrongly, but so be it. It's cute that he thinks UNL is relevant to OSU.

Anyway, it's Grimes. But think what you will.

Lol that moment when you thought they were talking about you but realize you're not that relevant... pic.twitter.com/JkYfeI9Rw5
            — Zach Smith #Zone6 (@CoachZachSmith) April 22, 2016
            WELL this is awkward... I was referring to recruiting pitches of a certain SEC school-But Im sure these other schools are relevant too!
            Twitter is tough. You try to be all veiled and shit and then someone, lol, takes shit the wrong way and you have to come out and be more explicit. LOLHUSKERZ.
            Last edited by iam416; April 25, 2016, 07:23 AM.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Now, I will readily concede that this tweet by Zach is absolutely about UNL and whatever their WR coach's name is:

Envisioning last night-Getting all worked up while I didnt know you existed! Like a girl that thinks Usher wrote that song for her!

Comment

I defer to the folks with OSU staff contacts. Since the issue all about Zach Smith's intentions I'm not sure what Williams, you or anyone in Lincoln would know about it. Do you guys have some e-mail from Smith saying what his intentions are?
                Its a "He-said, he-said" deal...I get it. You believe your guys, I'll believe mine. NBD.

It is nice that Zach's inability to develop players has been brought to light in the process though. :-D

Comment

• Dude can recruit. He would have pulled his top 3 targets last year if OSU wanted Bruce. And he's been in on Grimes for years. He does really great work in Florida.

Comment

• Urb wouldn't hire anybody that cannot recruit well, no doubt.

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Mustang Okla DT Deontre Thomas commits to Nebraska. Position of need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Baseball still popular in Nebraska.

Most popular IMG Networks on @tunein last week (listening hours):

- Arkansas
                            - Nebraska
                            - South Carolina
                            - Ole Miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• WR commit Spielman broke his kneecap playing lacrosse... Unknown if he'll be able to play this fall. I think the hope was he could return punts if El isn't ready to go.

Comment

• always like to see guys come back and finish their degree..

[ame]https://twitter.com/EMar46/status/717361418631307264[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X