No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the 9-2 record speaks to the weakness of the Big10... It's really a shitty conference and always has been.

:::waits patiently:::
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Comment

• heh
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Very soft schedule but they've beat nearly everyone they should; far more difficult than it sounds.

Comment

• Had UNL beat Wisky...they would be in the CFP conversation in spite of the beat down in C-bus. Crazy year in CFB...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IDK that our sched is "very soft". Played two Top 10 teams on the road, had another two opponents (WY and MN) that could make 10 wins this season, plus Oregon, who despite having a down year, is never taken lightly. NW also earned the league's respect, despite a disappointing record.

Its not my intent to puff Nebraska up into something its not....but I also don't think our record should just be dismissed either.

Comment

• Iowa.

Comment

• Idiots Out Wandering Around = Idiots Who Can't Fucking Get A Headline Right
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I expected better from the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier

Comment

• 40-10 Hawkeyes ugly ugly ugly

Comment

• Kirk Ferenz making a late push for COY.

Comment

• Nebraska fans can thank Michigan for the resurgence of Ferentz and his team. If M had laid a beat down on them like they should have, save that fucking missed block and S, Iowa would have folded like a cheap shirt and rolled over and played dead in the stretch. But, Noooooo. M gave them life.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Just fucking ugh.

Offensively we've been struggling for quite some time, so I'm not surprised about the shitty performance on that side of the ball, especially with a rusty, one-legged Armstrong.

But defensively...Jesus, what a shitshow. Ferentz' scheme is some kind of kryponite for Mark Banker. They had our back seven standing in mud.

Comment

• Iowa was much better in the second half of the season than the first. They aren't a bad loss, except of course how badly you lost.

Comment

• I bet Mike Riley was peeling the paint off the walls after the game with all of the "Gosh Darns" and "Gee Whizzes."
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X