No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles sucks more balls than Entropy in a Donkey castration plant...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• disturbing, but plausible

Comment

• what.. they're good breaded and fried..
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• even more disturbing
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So what the hell happened with Miles? He had one good year and if I remember right, he was going to get most of those guys back. Failed to take that next step for some reason.

Comment

• good question Hannibal. I think most UNL fans felt like he was way ahead of schedule in year two. When year three fell apart, people felt it was team chemistry and Miles would right the ship. Each year has become worse and worse.

The problems continue to be the same... nobody can make anything but layups and UNL does a lot of reaching on defense. Oh.. and they can't rebound either.

Comment

• ...in simple terms...they suck...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can't recruit, they can't rebound, and they play shitty defense? Sounds like Beilein without the three pointers.

Comment

• sound like UNL has pulled their offer to DB Quran Hafiz.. glad to hear that.

Comment

• UNL was picked 14th in the B1G this year. Can't get any suckier than that.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They're worse than Rutgers?

Comment

• UNL might not even be the third best D1 program in Nebraska. And there are only 3 D1 teams in Nebraska.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            They're worse than Rutgers?
                            Yes.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              So what the hell happened with Miles? He had one good year and if I remember right, he was going to get most of those guys back. Failed to take that next step for some reason.
                              He lost some pretty good ACs, that may have been more instrumental to that success than Tim Miles was.

He pivoted his recruiting strategy in year 3 as well (with some fairly promising results) so in some ways its like he is in Year Two....but we all know that coaches don't get Do Overs. Your baggage follows along.

That said, I don't think that NU has much reason to be impatient....we've sucked for a century, so waiting another year or two to see where his recruiting reset leads to won't matter much in the grand scheme. But it doesn't appear to me that we're very well-coached. That's hard to determine when you have talent issues of course.

Comment

• Bo Pelini coaching for a national championship after incredible catch in the end zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X