No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Lavan Alston was given the boot, leaving Nebraska with just four scholarship WRs for 2017 as is.

Comment

• The more I hear, the more I believe this bowl game is going to be a route. The sr leadership has cashed in..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Its a detoxification process. Almost complete...could have gone more quickly with some JC help.

Hearing that Filaga is 100% Michigan. NU and SC are only in it for hat-drama purposes.

Comment

• I just hope this is a one year issue with a certain group of players... and not a future trend.

Comment

• I believe it's OU not SC hoss.

Comment

• Its been a 2-year issue.

Starting to hear things from underclassmen that indicate many are ready to part ways with these seniors. Gerry and Armstrong in particular.

Comment

• Well whomever...he's leading them on, along with us.

Comment

• He named is top three last week.. USC hasn't been in the mix for a few weeks, from what I know.

I don't think he's leading anyone on, but I do think he favors Michigan.

Comment

• One of his teachers is a friend of a friend...said over the holidays that he's 100% UM and only holding out for the attention.

Comment

• well, you still have to recruit him. But if he chooses anyone but Michigan, I'll be shocked.

Comment

• Husker recruit Kevin Johnson Jr has been hospitalized recently, undergoing tests for some kind of ailment. His tweets indicated a colonoscopy. (Twitter...)

Comment

• They can still recruit him, but hopefully the staff will start ramping up the backup plans. More to point, Husker fans should prepare to fall short again.

Comment

• Watch him need surgery and miss the spring practice....

Riley just has bad luck. He has kids flip or go somewhere else due to depth issues and where UNL needs players, those kids they are recruiting are choosing schools with a lot more depth than UNL has..

Hopefully, January proves to be a better month for the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                              They can still recruit him, but hopefully the staff will start ramping up the backup plans. More to point, Husker fans should prepare to fall short again.

the back up plan has been activated.. a Lincoln East OT who is committed to Wyoming.

Comment

• Riley does seem to have bad luck, but that's always partially attributable to the individual. As we have discussed before, they have eschewed any JC players which would help alleviate some depth issues, buy time in recruiting, and frankly, probably would have won us more football games. This magnifies the impact of misfortune.

As a result, he's burned through alot of the patience he was afforded...and it wasn't a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X