Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO

I have some land in Florida to sell you...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Husker Nation

Only if said property has Nebraska ties...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by entropy; September 21, 2017, 05:24 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ...beautiful land ent...with a water view...no pets as they might end up "missing"...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did a Nebraska player own it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nu ad candidates WITH Nebraska ties..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Trev Alberts? LMAO

Comment

• At this point, why not? Even "Wild" Hoss is a viable candidate.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No need for Trev to be hired at UNL. He shut down football at UN-O, but that's already been done at UNL.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lol.

:::sob:::

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dave Brandon should be available very soon. He would be a great candidate for you guys.

Comment

• Ronnie Green: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Mike. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Mikey. It's over!
                        Riley: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me program killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!
                        Ronnie Green: It was a bad time for everyone, Mike. It's all in the past now.
                        Riley: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing! On the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!
                        Ronnie Green: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.
                        Riley: Back in CorvallisI could go .500, I could lose to a directional school, I was in charge of a 40,000 seat stadium, now soon in Lincoln I won't even be able to hold a job *parking cars*!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you need more convincing about Dave Brandon, he could bring Brady Hoke.

Comment

• STFU

:::fart noises:::
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FART

:::stfu noises:::

Comment

• attaboy...you are learning...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...