No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, I get why M is the way it is ... I just like the way the Neb campus is laid out.

Comment

• talent..

another picture for reference:

Tailgate.jpg

basically, where the red box is outlined is where we tailgate
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
        Ent, that's pretty cool that Neb's stadium is so close to the main academic buildings.
        Athletic campus for M is a bit of a walk from where the learning happens.

I think the school grew into the stadium, but I'm not for sure. Hoss would know since he attended UNL.

downtown is also a couple blocks away.. makes for an almost urban like setting.
        Last edited by entropy; October 3, 2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Memorial has always been a part of campus...I suspect that Richards Hall there to the north of it has been there just about as long as the stadium. Its ancient, although it got a major facelift with funds donated by Johnny Carson maybe 10 years back. Bessey, Morrill, Burnett and Andrews have seen their fair share of autumns as well.

Comment

• Early prediction...

OSU 28
            Huskers 17

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              Early prediction...

OSU 28
              Huskers 17
              No

Comment

• Double no.

Ent? Did you see OLieO's game vs MSU?

How are they going to score 28 on you guys?
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Q: How are they going to score 28 on you guys?

1) Our front is unathletic, tackles poorly, and normally plays with only 5-6 guys.
                  2) Our secondary can’t cover boiling water no matter how many kids we drop into coverage.
                  3) We turn the ball over three times a game.

So long as Bo stubbornly sticks to his pro-style match zone defense we’re going to hemorrhage points and yards, its as simple as that. We have the players to be better than we are, but we aren’t utilizing them correctly.

Maybe tOSU won't get to 28, but they'll cross 20 for certain I think. Tossup as to whether we'll score 21+.

Comment

• You're insane. Ohio State will be lucky to score 28 the rest of the season.

Entropy:

Geezer and BG aren't going. Looks like I may be camped out at your tailgate all day!!!! Good news for you!!!!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      You're insane.
                      Gawd I hope so.

Apparently our starting RB has called a team meeting to air everything out and provide the leadership that our coaching staff is not. He's very well respected, so maybe it'll make a difference. Ain't going to make anybody faster though.

Comment

• you guys need to realize this is not the nebraska defense of the last few years. The N is still on the helmets, but there are not playing near that standard. OSU will score in the 20's.

Comment

• hoss.. there is definately chemistry issues on the team. I think that is becoming very clear.

Comment

• talent... OS backed out? one loss and he quits?

you're welcome to join us all day.

Comment

• They were just up in Omaha for a funeral -- BG's brother -- so, they weren't ready to do the drive again.

And this game looking like a giant bag of ass-suck doesn't help.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                you guys need to realize this is not the nebraska defense of the last few years. The N is still on the helmets, but there are not playing near that standard. OSU will score in the 20's.
                                I cringed every time Brent Mushmouth referred to them as the Blackshirts. Livin' in the Past.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X