Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Do you guys still do that? If not was it something that was just for Bama or was it a tradition that has died?
    Its still a thing...we are very nice to everybody except our own. And Colorado fans.

Comment

• When Nebraska played in AA in 2011 I was really angry to see that You People are a pretty amiable crowd. Many fun chats on the golf course. To be clear, though, none of those people were Scott Frost.

Thankfully your team played terribly enough that day that I still got what I was looking for out of it.

Comment

• I'm glad that we get the Huskerz relatively early next year. They'll get tougher as the year goes on.

Comment

• ...and hack will get dumber as the year goes on...

just sayin'
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's why I'm really looking forward to the New Year. A new start at the top of the cycle.

And by that, lest AA come in here and accuse me of being yearist whilst I'm just trying to fucking exchange some stupid fucking punchlines with some dumbass cracker from Nebraska, please do note that I think 2017, 2016, 2015 and all of those other years were all fine and good. Each deserved their time in the sun. Yearism is bad and should not be condoned.

Comment

• Oh, ffs, wipe the tears from your eyes and move the fuck on.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• whilst I'm just trying to fucking exchange some stupid fucking punchlines with some dumbass cracker from Nebraska

There you go assuming I'm a cracker and a dumbass...I may be both...but I could still kill you with a lead pipe...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was talking about Hoss, obviously. You're so damn self-absorbed.

Comment

• I would be happy to move on to other posts but I don't want to be accused of being postist.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      I was talking about Hoss, obviously. You're so damn self-absorbed.
                      ...I probably think this post is about me...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You are an anti-postite...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          And in Bham, after the game and a fairly bad loss, the visiting Nebraska fans applauded the Bama team even though they lost by 17.

Do you guys still do that?
                          Doubtful any of our recent teams could hang within 17 of the Tide anymore.
                          Whatever...

Comment

• ...after the 1st quarter.

Comment

• john?ny-come-late?ly

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X