• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Volleyball Dynasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I knew my girls could do it!

Comment

• Volleyball School.

weeps
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UCF before Frost and his impact on the offense:

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ferme ta fucking bouche.

Comment

• le piss off
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FTFB

Comment

• GFLY
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #Huskers volleyball announces that freshman setter Hunter Atherton plans to transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• btw.. with Ahterton transferring, that leaves no setters on the current roster. a highly regarding HS player is coming to Lincoln in the fall, but that will be it.

Comment

• UCF freshman QB Noah Vedral plans to transfer to Nebraska this spring. Vedral was a 3-star dual-threat QB rated by 247 Sports, and appeared in 4 games for UCF in 2017 as a true freshman.

Noah's father Mike was a letterman for NU in the early 90s.

Comment

• IDK how good he is, but he's probably got some skilz if Frost offered him. Additionally, while sitting out the 2018 season, he will be a great resource for the current QBs in learning Frost's offense.

Comment

• He will be in Lincoln this weekend. I know he's going to OSU next.. I'm hoping they fill before then. I believe he's OSU's 3rd choice, but UNL's 1st. Plus, UNL will want him to put on 25 lbs. OSU will want 50. UNL needs some of his pass rush skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X