Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6 looks about right.

Comment

• First years are hard. Getting your system in, having to deal with the square peg talent of your predecessor as well as changing the culture.

Lord Saban only won 7 games at Bama his first year. Took a full year to get the stench of Shula out of the field house. Year two: 12 wins.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, it's really hard for me to say. They were so horrifically awful on defense last year that I can't imagine them getting that unit to a level where anything more than 6 wins is possible. Offensively, I expect improvement, but I don't think it's instantaneous. It'll come, but not immediately. That's why I think Colorado could be a loss.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Colorado has kind of gone to shit since Leavitt took the Nike money.

Agree on Troy; they beat LSU last year IIRC, but LSU couldn?t score. We will not have that problem...maybe the opposite.

I have us with 5 Ws, two Coinflips, 3 probable Ls and 2 definite Ls. Figuring on going 1-6 or 2-5 outside the Ws, but that?s being optimistic on QB play considering how green they are as a unit. 5-7 wouldn?t surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            First years are hard. Getting your system in, having to deal with the square peg talent of your predecessor as well as changing the culture.
            Agree all-around. Scott is doing just about all one could reasonably ask to lessen those effects, so we'll see how it goes. There's no getting around the inexperience at QB however. That's going to be the key to getting more than 5 Ws...or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              Jones can play RB or WR, so he checks your "versatility" box as well.

which is key in Frost's offense... a guy who can play both WR and RB means less substitutions and therefore, speeding up the game.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• 6'1" WR from Florida also committed last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  https://247sports.com/Player/Dominick-Watt-89730

6'1" WR from Florida also committed last night.
                  Run The Ball Guy is feeling uncomfortable with all these WR verbals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                    Run The Ball Guy is feeling uncomfortable with all these WR verbals.

He still thinks Frost runs TO's offense.

Comment

• "Well...all our Fullbacks will be walkons....right...?"

- RTBG, 2018

Comment

• Tyjon A. L1ndsey‏ @tyjonlindsey

I just ask for everyone's condolences and prayers for my health. I've been going through something I've never experienced ever and your thoughts, along with prayers motivate me. Thank you dearly!

Comment

• well... that doesn't sound good

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JoshHelmholdt/status/961270567210029059[/ame]

Comment

• Fear Frosty!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Will be coaching with his hair on fire

Comment

Working...
                                X