Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Nobody wants to talk to my ugly mug

I understand that issue... when my wife and I go someplace, everyone wants to talk to her.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well, I should say on twitter, I know a lot of people in Ann Arbor. Shes a champ

Comment

• Yea and if you see its all sports talk

Comment

• I understand that issue... when my wife and I go someplace, everyone wants to talk to her.
          ha ha I can relate to that, even my friends don't talk to me much when were together. And shes very sweet to talk to, till we get home.

Comment

• I have to admit, my wife has really taught me a lot... for example, I had no idea there was a right way to put the milk in the fridge.

Comment

• You mean there is a wrong way?

Comment

• That's odd...Mrs. Ent has never brought up the milk thing to me when I bring her breakfast in bed...but then again...her mind may be preoccupied with the breakfast sausage...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• she does love those tiny links you serve

Comment

• touche'
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL sold out their Spring game in basically 1.5 days. On Tuesday tickets were available to season ticket holders.. around 60K were sold. On Wednesday the ticket office/online opened at 10am to the general public and by noon all 90K tickets were sold. Club seats were $20 each, all other tickets were $10

Comment

• ...and now the scalpers are taking over...lol...

...we're talkin' 'bout practice!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Iowa and Wisconsin see Frost's first recruiting class...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought it was the husker fan watching the bowl special this year on espn

Comment

• That too.

smart ass
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Iowa and Wisconsin see Frost's first recruiting class...
                                I thought that was you missing AA

Comment

Working...
                                X