• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was even gheyer
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wizzie,

Well, now my feelings are really hurt. Gonna crack open a cold Zima, put on a Justin Beiber CD, and re-read my well-worn copy of "Twilight: Eclipse" (#TeamEdward 4lyfe!!!1)
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh

Only a few things gheyer than those...but they involve Wham!, oriental cats and The Ghey Bear...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you onow why "Dr." Tom never left Nebraska? Too embarrassed to have to register with a new sheriff's office and stay 1500 yards away from school zones. Apparently other states aren't as open-minded about steroid-pushing pedos as the Cornshucker state.

Now, stfu and know your role, jabroni!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know where you live ya know. Just sayin.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, you do, but by the time you limped over here with that walker, Nebraska football will be relevant again and you'd get distracted and have to limp back.

Comment

• ...and you love the way I shake my tush with the walker IIRC...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is a line. You just crossed it. Do not cross the line, wiz.

Comment

• You telling wiz not to cross a line is like asking Buchanan to keep it short...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol I seen on another board a guy tell another poster "do you have to write a fucking book every post?"

Comment

• It must have been to Buchanan
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz's finest work are acronyms

everything else should be deleted before retinal damage occurs

Comment

• If by "acronyms" you mean "analogies" then correct. You telling wiz this is like hack talking about hetero sex.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Substance.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Someone's ears were burning...heh
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X