Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARBAUGH!!!! > Saban > Meyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frost
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So.. Frost asked an honest question... if your job was on the line and you had to win 1 game, who would your rather play? Michigan or Nebraska.

But I get they hate... it had been 50 yrs of being irrelevant.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Michigan fan still butthurt.

shocking
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think Lloyd Carr is a complicated figure and will have a very mixed legacy amongst those in the Michigan fanbase who want to think about more than just the positives, but my favorite thing about the guy, far and away, is his refusal to play football anywhere other than on the field. Michigan did its job in the only setting that should count, and that was enough. If the rest of the college-football world wanted to indulge in that kind of thing, that was fine with him. He was above it and so were his players.

Comment

• But I get they hate... it had been 50 yrs of being irrelevant.
            If you're going to say 50 then you might as well say 65. In those 65 years they've played exactly one game where a victory could give them a MNC. To their credit, they're 1 for 1. Along with BYU and Georgia Tech.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Huskerz fans, help please: does "watershed moment" refer to Frost crying alone about why nobody likes him (except Wiz)?

Srsly, good luck rebuilding. Martinez really looks like a nice weapon for the future. Can see him doing some damage.

Comment

• "Moral victory? We're gonna bury him up to his neck at midfield, pour a bucket of honey on his head and let the fire ants go get him. The best part will be listening to his whiny little ass claiming"but''...but.... we out played them! Can't you see ......Can't you see...." as his skull is stripped bear of any flesh."

Well a 39-0 half time score was a nice substitute. Scoring over 100 points against a Frost led team at the Big House was even better.

Comment

• Michigan fan : 1997.. 1997.. 1997... 1997... 1997...
                  Nebraska fan: we need to rebuild to get back to being ranked

different perspective I guess...

Congrats on the win. I'm sure you guys were sporting wood all weekend. =)

Comment

• They need someone they can kick around and there isn't a Rutgers thread here.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rutgers is a good peer group for UNL right now... long road ahead.

Comment

• fear Bethune cookman

Comment

• We missed you and your wife at the tailgate ENT

Comment

• LMAO: From mgoblog

Just like old times
                            . Nebraska just got bombed and they're 0-3 but by God they're back to being Nebraska. Here's a guy named Martinez throwing the football.
                            30976629518_a28b1bfc14_k.jpg

For those of you who don't get or don't remember the reference...

Comment

• That was hilarious. I have no sympathy for Nebraska or it's fans. While we really don't know the outcome of Harbaugh's 4th year ..... yep, that's right, his fourth year, Unless the pieces all fit in a transition and Neb's don't but in a different way that afflicted M, it does take time despite how our rivals tend to laugh about it.

So, from that standpoint, ent is right about a process and a rebuilding year in 2018. So, OK, I'll stop intensely disliking Scott Frost ...... for the moment that I wrote this post.

Fuck Nebraska and osu. I'll add ND for good measure. And, after next Saturday, I might fully add Northwestern because my dislike of Pat Fitzgerald has been on the rise.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I definitely rooted for Nebraska and Tom Osborne when they played Barry Switzer's Oklahoma teams. Hated that son of a bootlegger. Those were the days of slobber-knockin' football.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X