No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get a lot of pleasure out of this because I can't stand Frost (actually think he's going to do well at Nebraska though), but I do feel for our Nebraska friends.

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Because he loves wiz
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Because he loves wiz
          Wiz_Avatar.PNG
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Awwww UKBB is flirting with me...how cute...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
              Why?
              The pain is too relatable.

Comment

• Extremely relatable. I don't feel bad for Wiz because it's not clear he's a sentient being with thoughts and emotions, but certainly the others. I'm willing to feel very, VERY bad for them if Frost flops completely, which would be only fair.

Comment

• I think we need to change the thread title from Nebraska .......feeling a bit Frosty right now to something like Nebraska, 0-6 ........it's a process, only a bit longer now.

TBF, Riley to Frost was a lot like the Carr to Rodriguez transition and M fans know how that worked out for us. At the end of the season, it will be interesting to read the post mortems to compare and contrast.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't need no stinking sympathy from you fuckers. Except maybe Stan.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In 2 weeks !!

Comment

• More like Pelini to Riley than Riley to Frost You'll get no sympathy from me! Whatever happens in the future.Frost will go down as the losingest coach in Nebraska history, His rants about UCF being national champions are as hollow as his whining that 1997 Nebraska deserved a share the national title. Gotta love it Sissy Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What a shock.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BANKRUPTCY COURT SEIZES NEBRASKA'S NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES

On Sunday, following a program-record tenth consecutive loss, Nebraska fans were left with nothing but their 1990s-era Sears National Championship trophies.

By Monday night, they didn't even have that.

Federal marshalls forcibly seized Nebraska's three Sears National Championship trophies Monday, after a federal bankruptcy court ordered the repossession of all Sears assets in conjunction with the legendary retailer's bankruptcy filing. "Turns out that the crystal footballs are three of the most valuable assets available in the Sears bankruptcy," said a bankruptcy expert who spoke on condition of anonymity. The trophies will be put up for auction, with proceeds paid to Sears creditors.

Needless to say, Nebraska was not going to let federal agents take their beloved trophies without a fight. Upon hearing of the court's action, head coach Scott Frost and defensive coordinator Erik Chinander deployed the entire Blackshirts defense to stop the marshals from seizing the crystal footballs.

Comment

• HEART EMOJI

Comment

• POOP EMOJI
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X