Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    POOP EMOJI
    You mean Nebraska's new mascot? I think it's actual name is Froststache.

Comment

• Back in 2008 when everybody was assraping RichRod he still plowed Minnesota. It's comforting to see that the Goophers still function as a soothing ointment for a torn rectum. They even did us a favor by blowing out Hoke!

Comment

• Time to dust this thread off.

ENTROPY, WHERE ARE YOU?
        Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Entropy and "Wild" Hoss took to the bush when you reappeared and with you darkness and despair. My guess is that they're laying low on orders of Team Husker higher ups. I believe Old Scribe is still calling the shots, at least since his successful coup after the West Coast Folly debacle. As you recall, he was correct about Coach Cally while THE_WIZARD and others, including entropy and "wild" hoss were entirely wrong. Ever since then, Scribe's been calling the shots. So, my guess is that he exiled those two dipshits to some lesser forum, if that's possible, and left THE_WIZARD here to take daily whuppings.

You were always more focused on the inner working of the Team Val Hilljack Confederacy, so you never did much more than dip your toe into the brazenly deviant musings of Team Husker. I, unfortunately, did. Trust me on this analysis.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Darkness and despair? I do not remember that. But everything I say to everyone here is a bit. A gag. Even my faux outrage at crash.

Tell me, seriously, did they leave because of me? If so, I will delete my account here and leave the honorable denizens of the B1G to themselves and someone can go and retrieve the lost sheep of this fair board.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 5, 2019, 08:46 AM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So tempting....

Comment

• Go for it.

Comment

• One can never know the minds of entropy and "wild" hoss, and anyone professing to do so confesses to a mind that thinks in the most reprehensible and fatuous ways. I will not fall for your queen's gambit, knave!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Update on Hoss and Entropy...whilst your assessment of the old fuck calling the shots (sort of...more on that later...) may indeed have merit...Entropy has relocated to a small hilljack town in southwestern Missouri...as part of the Old Scribe "Team Husker Witless Protection Program". He has assumed the moniker of "Jeff Buchanen II" in order to shield his true allegiance. The sex change operation fell through due to insufficient funds but he does like to cross dress I hear. Hoss is now an Iowa Hawkeye fan...after of course the lobotomy took place. Old Scribe meanwhile lives in a nursing home just outside of Moline, IL...I occasionally will contact him to make him think he is in charge...but make NO MISTAKE...THE_WIZARD_, Esq. is STILL in charge of what is left of Team Husker.

Now kindly STFU.

Talent:

you make me feel like dancin'

AA:

you are the woman that I've always dreamed of
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• romantic i love you GIF by Mia Page

Comment

• wasn't the scribes wife much more tolerable then that old grump

this shitshow of anything husker lovefest nauseates me

Comment

• good
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I still miss BG.

Comment

• Wiz?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X