No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, Minnesota is one of the very worst teams in a BCS conference. They'll need a lot of help (turnovers, big plays) just to compete with say Indiana/Purdue.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9pn126xZKg"]NU180 Fan On the Ground - YouTube[/ame]
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I like this one better ent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOr8eLwwgE&feature=player_embedded"]Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Iowa Hawkeyes - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Ent, there is a part two as well. lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pi892iWnfY&feature=player_embedded"]Nebraska Cornhuskers Vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Follow Randy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/RandyYorkNsider By Randy York Two weekends ago, Nebraska players beat the odds, walked on clouds and made school history. The Huskers banded together, joined...

Bo after the OSU game

Comment

• I must be missing the improvement on UNL's d.

Comment

• The improvement was playing Minnesota.

I don't expect to see us in the top 50 in any defensive category when the season is done. It'll be interesting to see what excuses Bo offers after the season. I know he says they just aren't taking the coaching, but they're getting physically manhandled and bousing off ballcarriers. That's ability, period.

Can't take two years off from recruiting.

Comment

• Minn will improve the stats things but there is no excuse for UNL having one of it's worst defenses in 60 years.

Teams don't have there best offensive outputs of the season against you if you have a good D...

Comment

• On a brighter side... The volleyball team beat #1 Ill in Lincoln today.

Comment

• Hell of a beating on Min. today.

Good game! but here comes State...

Comment

• Nebraska will need to score points to win this year. MSU has a real D. It is going to be tough game next week for my huskers.

Comment

• You guys make me nervous.

State lone loss was AT ND.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            You guys make me nervous.

State lone loss was AT ND.

Quote on another Nebraska board... "MSU is going to rip Nebraska a third asshole"

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                              Quote on another Nebraska board... "MSU is going to rip Nebraska a third asshole"
                              We are not all like that. for years and years they were the easy win in the Big Ten. I am thankful for every win they get, and go into every tough game nervous.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; October 24, 2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Sparty is going to club us like baby seals.

Comment

Working...
                                X