No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Williams talking shit to Jason Peter on his way out the door via Twitter. Without a leg to stand on, both literally and figuratively. If you try, you can hear it Pelini's voice...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think Katz was talking to the DL more than people thought or was reported as well
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't think its just Katz...Kalu continues with his stupidity as well.

Comment

• Avery Roberts=N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• NU has current verbals from CA, FL, TX, MO, DE and NE.

Comment

• Buckeye's WR coach is picking a fight with UNL's... calling him saying Drills don't make good WR's, competition does. Also said the reason guys on his team are going to the NFL is because he's beat you before and recruiting.... Also said his guys would be drafted over "yours".... Not naming names, but its pretty clear he's targeting Williams.

And while some coaches like to stir or make a point by jabbing, this is coming off as someone who is scared and really childish. I don't see this behavior by anyone else on Urban's staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                Buckeye's WR coach is picking a fight with UNL's... calling him saying Drills don't make good WR's, competition does. Also said the reason guys on his team are going to the NFL is because he's beat you before and recruiting.... Also said his guys would be drafted over "yours".... Not naming names, but its pretty clear he's targeting Williams.

And while some coaches like to stir or make a point by jabbing, this is coming off as someone who is scared and really childish. I don't see this behavior by anyone else on Urban's staff.
                Coach Williams is elbowing his way in on a kid that Miller (the tOSU AC) thinks is his. Nothing wrong with a little jostling on the playground, but its pretty clear that Dubs is living inside Miller's head.

Somebody posted that Braxton Miller has worked out with coach W while prepping for the draft...

Comment

• most coaches don't go to twitter when another school competes for a recruit... lol

Williams is in his head.

Comment

• btw.. I think you meant Smith, not Miller

Comment

• Whoever...the one that looks like the neighbor from King if the Hill.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I think that's Beavis and Butthead

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jdspielman10/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited by Wild Hoss; April 22, 2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Somebody said that Ohio State's WRs have "route running" listed as weaknesses in their draft profiles.

Comment

• Certainly gifted athletes.. no question. But ZS seems obsessed with Williams focus on drills via his subtweets... Maybe that explains why..
                                Last edited by entropy; April 22, 2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X