• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The heroin you take isn't prescribed?

Comment

• Pint glasses I ordered for my bar this fall...FB_IMG_1532805571086.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is flirting with Wiz again.how cute....
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Xoxoxo
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA...whilst I can appreciate the fact you seem to be covering for your deep homoerotic tendancies and your guilt of The Gay Bear...but for the love of Lucifer please don't bring your deep gay thoughts in this hallowed thread that is Husker Football. We have enough issues here with Entropy's gayness...no need to add to that.

Thanks in advance.

Your pal,

The Wizard, Esq.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss Hack's, Optimus Prime's (OP's), Wiz's flagrantly gay interchanges, that unquestionably suggested all of you were Transgender or, at least Cross Dressers, on this entire forum.

Wait, no I don't, not at all.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• heh

I mean...STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz isn't gay but his boyfriend is

Comment

• New Nebraska football coach Scott Frost has had an estimated $165,000 in memorabilia taken from his home in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Lincoln police told the Lincoln Journal Star on Monday that burglars entered the home through the unlocked garage between Friday at 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday. Capt. Jeri Roeder said two Nebraska championship rings, 10 Oregon championship rings, two Central Florida championship rings, five pairs of Air Jordan shoes and a gaming console are missing.

Associated Press

Comment

• lol
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Payback's a mutha ......

Glad no one was in the house to get hurt in the heist though.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh, that's a real story? I assumed with all those championship rings and the video game console, it was a dig at Frost.

Hahaha...

Comment

• On a related note guys...I may be laying low for awhile...but check out my new website...lots of sports memorabilia...need to raise about 10k...

Talk to you all in 1-3 years...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X