Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

I might as well make a home here as well...
    Last edited by entropy; July 25, 2015, 01:43 PM.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Oh no. Now, it's official!

Comment

Ent, I will say I do like your avatar.

Comment

Big 11 + Nebraska, ok its a cool avatar, but will they end up like Penn Sate?

Comment

Hope not. I am not a psu fan. Long history of dislike on my part.

Comment

The Husker softball team continues to dominate as they just shut out No. 10 Hawaii, 3-0, in a California Classic which is featuring some of the best teams in the country. Nebraska's only loss this year came in the first three games of the season as they lost to No. 1 Arizona. But they have beaten three ranked teams since, climbed to No. 18 before this game and if they continue to show well in this tournament, they might jet right to the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Ent, I will say I do like your avatar.
              Thanks. I am excited about July 1st

Comment

I've been looking forward to having the Huskers in the Big Ten ever since it was first announced. Its an excellent addition, and I think the Huskers will fit better in the Big Ten than they did in the Big 12.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Husker updates at the combine...

Prince ran a 4.37 and 4.44. Should help silence the speed questions. Prince is physical and only had one bad game is entire college career against OSU.. and he slipped on one play and the other his over the top coverage was late/didn't get there. I still think he's a corner
                  Gomes ran a 4.48 and a 4.47. IMO, Gomes will play in the NFL. He makes plays and can blitz. At UNL he gave Bo's defense great versitility and I think he can do the same in the NFL. Not a natural Corner or Safety, but great in the nickel or dime.
                  Hagg ran a 4.68 and a 4.64. Great college safety, solid fundamentals, tackles well and was very good at short route coverage. Not sure he's going to be an NFL player. He's probably a tweener between SS and OLB. In the right defense, he could be successful. He is a smart guy.

Comment

on the OL..

both huskers did poorly.

Henery - Second slowest 40, dead last broad jump and only did something like 21 reps in the bench
                    williams - 40 of 5.26, 2nd worst broad jump

guess this explains UNL's inside running game problems. I know there is more to football than drills, but...

to be fair, Williams has battled knee and hip problems. I am surprised he went to the combine.

Comment

ESPN nor ESPN Insider made any mention of Helu

CNNSI had him on a small list of risers from today's combine:

Roy Helu/RB/Nebraska: Helu's stock has been rising since his solid campaign of 2010. He was able to keep the momentum going on Sunday, running faster than expected. Helu's 40s ranged in the low-4.4s and the ex-Cornhusker also looked terrific in drills.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1FEeQasXX

#1 in 20 yard shuttle
                      #1 in 60 yard shuttle
                      #2 in 3 cone drill
                      #6 in the 40

Comment

WR Niles paul ran a 4.59 and put up 24 reps on bench.

Comment

prince also had a 10'8" broad jump and a 38" vertical

Comment

Entropy - you will soon have Mod privileges as soon as I can work it out with Deb.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Jeezus. Why don't you just give them to Packfan while you're at it. Or Spartan in Houston.

Comment

Working...
                              X