Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Please STFU. Please. I beg you AA. You are retarded.
    You're expecting a retard to shut up?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Retarded?

I imagine you said that "REEE-tarded."

Anyway. Good one. Taking notes.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 7, 2017, 09:38 AM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hello

xoxoxo
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Entropy:

The word this morning is Holmes to UCLA; Bolden to ASU. LOL.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wiz,

If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right....
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Holmes is shocking to me a bit.

Comment

• I thought he was Ohio State-USC, 70-30 or so.

UCLA is curious.

Comment

• Once Holmes decided to stay 'home' it was USC or UCLA.

Bolden to ASU is a much bigger surprise.

Comment

• I get staying home. I just figured him a Trojan.

Bubba will flip again before it's over.

Comment

• Bolden to ASU sounds like a ginormous fucking smokescreen to me.

Holmes was set on Ohio State until roughly Thursday when his parents arrived and, apparently, convinced him to stay home. I would have guessed UCLA over USC, but the word was USC.

Collectively it looks like two giant USC smokescreens.

We'll see. Holmes would be a nice addition to the DB class, that's for sure. But, it's a fairly strong position in this class for OSU. Especially if Sheffield signs up.

Comment

• Why would any kid wanna play for a school who's mascot is a condom?

puzzling
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As I said earlier, this Holmes stuff is very SOP when it's reasonably clear where you're going and you don't want that to be the case. However, when the smokescreen is staying home or staying with your long-time favorite, then shit, man, that seems real. If this were a kid from Cleveland that all of sudden had USC/UCLA noise, I'd call it total bullshit.

The other possibility, of course, is that Holmes has been UCLA all the way and was using OSU and USC as a smokescreen.

At this point I won't be surprised at any choice he makes -- mission accomplished, Darnay!

Thankfully, Okudah is SUCH A LOCK that there is really no plausible way he could create a smokescreen. He's good, too.

Comment

• I watched a bit of the high school Al Star game. The OSU commit QB that started the game for the West was pretty impressive.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tate Martell from Bishop Gorman. 41 TD's, 1 INT his senior season, 40 TD's, 2 INT's his sophomore season. Tons of div I talent around him like his receiver Tyjon Lindsey whose going to OSU with him.

18 recruits in Nevada above a 2-star, 9 of them went to Bishop Gorman. Nearly as many in '18 class too.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Tate Martell from Bishop Gorman. 41 TD's, 1 INT his senior season, 40 TD's, 2 INT's his sophomore season. Tons of div I talent around him like his receiver Tyjon Lindsey whose going to OSU with him.

18 recruits in Nevada above a 2-star, 9 of them went to Bishop Gorman. Nearly as many in '18 class too.
                                I just saw a little and he looked scary good. I wish he was going someplace else
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X